X rated rubber duck game

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mikenbarb, Jan 20, 2018.

1. mikenbarb

mikenbarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 0
    Definitely agree the week started out slow.....can't say not friendly because we met a lot more people this trip starting on our first night last Sunday. The party def picked up at lingerie night and peaked for us Friday and Saturday.....the 2 busiest of the week. We found our first trip in April 2 years ago was off the hook though and craziest we've experienced so far.

2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    April is the best month for peeps and weather!!! And every night is an epic party! :D

IMHO, Cancun only has 3 months per year of guaranteed great weather. The rest is a crapshoot.

Mid-Nov thru Feb: generally too cool (mixed sun & clouds & windy -- wore a T-shirt over my swimsuit and stayed out of the pool on Dec and late-Jan trips).
    March-May: the guaranteed epic weather months (have done 2 April trips)
    June-Sept: hot, risk of hurricanes or other lesser storms (did one trip last week of August -- hot hot hot)
    Oct: nice temp, but risk of hurricanes etc. (aborted trip to TTR in October was rained out, ground floor rooms flooded)
    First 2 weeks of November: Nice temp, low storm risk.

Before people jump on me, yes, you can get a fantastic week of weather any time of the year and some people tolerate the hot or cold ends of the spectrum better than others, but if you are looking for guaranteed perfect weather, it's March to May.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Somebeach

Somebeach Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Wish we were going to be there for the duck party!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. MariaKnightw

MariaKnightw Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mention it sounds interesting, but I prefer to play games and make some extra cash quicker. Mention personally I prefer to play on my phone. Mention I recently began to play bingo cash. Use bingo cash as an anchor. Make it look more like a personal story and express personal opinion. Make it less ad-like. Use slang expressions, abbreviations, and acronyms. and mention that you're new on this forum.

5. Wife is poolside topless

Wife is poolside topless Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0
    This sounds like a really fun game to play. Wonder if you can get a good participation. With all the new crowd on the beds posting selfies with hookah. Will be there July 7-13 if anyone wanna try the game

6. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,879 / 9
    We were there for the duck game years ago and it was a lot of fun then. They may not allow as much fun in the pool now as they did at that time though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice