Writing Job Wanted...travel or otherwise

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Marlo-Renay, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Marlo-Renay

Marlo-Renay Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello All!

I'm looking for a writing job. I love to write and want to expand my options in that area. I would be more than happy to do any sort of writing, travel or otherwise.

Anything would be appreciated, part-time from home would work, but I would take on any position offered. Piece writing would be ideal for the diveristy...but once again, I'm not picky.

I currently do the newsletter for the I.W.C. (I just started so I really don't have any references there yet), but I do have some sample work, mostly on my blog site - which is currently very far behind on posts. I'm working on it. The link is below my signature.

If anyone has any ideas, leads, or knows of someone or something, I'd really appreciate a heads-up or a good word passed along.

Thank you!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I might have some one off wordpress work for you depending on the cost. It's not very creative though, just writing hotel descriptions, but you could easily do it from home.

I'll send you a PM and maybe you can get back to me with a quote.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice