Wrigley Field bound with Henry!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Sep 19, 2008.

1. mikie c

mikie c Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    must suck having to choose

It must really suck or be really great being from conn. Being between two serious sports states you have to pick either one or the other. Is it the PATS or the giants or jets. Is it the RED SOX or the yankees or mets. Is it the BRUINS or the so in soes or the what's there name. Or the CELTICS or the other 2 teams from N.Y.C. Bringing this up makes me think that isn't it funny that NEW ENGLAND has one team for each sport (N.E. is five states) and N.Y.C. has 2 for each of there sports and HOW many titles have they won in the last Ten YRS. P.S. you can't count the super bowl it was stolen from us........ So I guess if you live in Conn. it's actually very easy to pick you teams HE HE HE HE HE GO PATS oooppps I forgot about Tom being out . Go BRUINS / CELTICS / RED SOXXXXX

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: must suck having to choose

Only a Pats fan would say that the Super Bowl was stolen ...from a team that has been cheating for years to win.

The Pats were on the brink of history and couldn't close the deal. They found out why second place is the first loser. You win it on the field, and that's just what the Giants did.

I'll give the Celts props.. they bought the right players and it paid off.

Red Sox smartened up and brought Theo back and got results.

unless Cam Neely comes back I wouldn't hold my breath for the Bruins.

CT people are pretty much split at New Haven... north and west are disillusioned. southeast residents are NY fans.

3. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok new england is 6 states, what is so in soes if ure thinking ny hockey its the rangers and islanders, and there is only 1 ny nba team the knicks not 2

4. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

most people from CT are disilusioned

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

at least we can spell disillusioned correctly in CT :)

as for liking teams from new england or new york....I root for none of those teams....my teams are from Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Miami and Orlando

6. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my l button isn't working properly :lol:

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, that makes more sense now. I was wondering why you told me you got ice when I commented on how nicely shaved you were.

8. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol:

9. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where are these pics of so-called hot girls????? :huh:

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if theres one thing ive learned, when jason is around theres always pictures.......but there on someones camera, or on a hidden website that no one can see :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice