WOW what a week 4/14 to 4/21, newbees.

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Beachlovers01, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Docnnurse

Docnnurse Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Awesome!

Awesome meeting you both! Loved hearing your couples massage story n getting to know you n the lunch grill line! What an awesome couple you r! From one Tina couple to another!

Doc n Nurse

2. Beachlovers01

Beachlovers01 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I think you read it wrong check again. hahaha
    Thanks Dear and good luck with the voting!!!

Mike and Tiny (lol)

3. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    great report!! i'm even more excited to finally get back there again!!

TTR is a pretty good resort, but, as you said, the people are the best!!

my first trip was just a happenstance, didn't have much of a clue, but so loved it!! after meeting everyone, i got on here. there is so much good, honest info, and I am extremely happy for Steve and what this site has become!!

my last trip i had to write down what we did each day so i remembered. i have a feeling i'll have to do that again!!! :daveandmo:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  4. tncouple

tncouple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    We would just like to say thank you for provoking our alcohol consumption till 4am when we had to be in the lobby at 5am for the shuttle.We just felt wonderful on the way home haha
    Lets see..How did that go..Wait I remember..Here Tennessee.Have another shot! ha
    Just kidding..We woudn't have had it any other way.We had already planned to blow it out the last night :headbanger:

5. MaciJO

MaciJO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally forgot about the kids on the other boat, you are right it was classic. However, the stories in the hot tub top them all MR shoe size 1129, and light post 1335. Great times hope to meet up again for even more days and excitement. (can any one say dance battle)

6. snapperheads

snapperheads Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ugh...we feel your pain. We did that in New Orleans a couple years ago...stayed out at an 80s party in some nightclub until 3:30 and had to catch a flight at 5:30. Most miserable flights ever.

7. Scott

Scott Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :headbanger: :clappyinghappy: Another happy TTR couple, sure to return!! And Steve always has a fun experience!! I've been away for a couple years but MJ and I are back and ready to meet our old friends and meet new ones. I loved your trip report...! ;) :lotsofmichaelfs:

8. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    We had a great time too and enjoyed meeting both of you. See you next April right?

9. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    another blast from the past!!! our trips only overlap a few days but can't wait to see you guys again!

10. Scott

Scott Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :mnm:Hey Buddy!! My ole Colorado friend from some years ago!! Can't wait to see you there, even if for a day or two!! I always loved your hats and fun style!! :aetsch011:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice