WOW what a week 4/14 to 4/21, newbees.

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Beachlovers01, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Beachlovers01

Beachlovers01 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    First, thank you Steve for this website that made our first trip to TTR unbelievable.
    Second, thanks to everyone who was at TTR while we were there. If we meet you you were great, if we didnt meet you we probably saw you do something that made us laugh (helicopter girl:), so thanks.

We were very nervous about TTR because we didnt know if the whole TTR thing would be to much for us and this was our first trip without kids in 20 years so we wanted a adult only place. Then we found CCC and met some of you before arriving but more important we now had every bit of info we needed about TTR.

Great time from the first day when we arrived at 11am, crashed at 4pm for a couple of hours (lol) and woke up at midnight but still went out just to see if anyone was still up (first timers:), then danced till 2am and thanks to B & C and their portable DJ danced and laughed till 4am.
    We were there for 7 days but it felt like 14 (in a very good way) since we would party from 11am till 5pm, nap till 8pm get up and drink, dance (The Rooster!!!) and laugh till 2, 3, or 4am.
    Steves booze cruise was amazing and we were so glad we were on it rather being on all the other boats that wished they were on Steve's crazy boat. (Stacy "Theres kids on that boat!!" classic). I (Mike) even got to partner up with Mrs Temptations on the Island in a game where you had to find ways to get in different sexual positions, and Renee and Craig didnt even hurt me.
    Cocobongos was better then we thought it would be since its like a vegas show with open bar and a NYC dance club all in one.
    The Sexin pool (haha)....UNREAL!!!!! With half a dozen WP shots from Ohio everyday, the TTR entertainment & entertainers, helicopter girl who should be a spokes model for 5 hour energy drinks, and all the stuff going on in the pool. With all the excursions being sold in Mexico I think other hotels should sell excursions to TTRs Sexy pool, money in the bank!!!!!
    Dinner was good everywhere we ate. Room and staff was great.
    The couples (SEX) massage was just wrong but ohhhhhh so right!! Highly recommend it!!!
    Woody, Glenn, Monique were so nice and always making you feel comfortable with a story or a hello, (ok Glenn was much more comfy with Tina..Just kiddin, kinda hahahhah love ya Glenn)
    lingerie night....Brilliant!!!!!!!

Tina and I never thought in a million years this trip would have brought us as close as it did, we had an amazing time and we hope and pray we will be there again next April.

Thank you all very much.

Mike and Tina (lol)
    SEXYPOOLLOVERS01
    (previously known as BEACHLOVERS01 :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Great TR, more repeaters. Never doubted that.

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Great report,, was nice meeting you guys

4. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Nice TR! Glad you had a blast with our April Addicts group! And hope you can do it again next year.

5. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Hey Guys, it was awesome meeting you and hanging out with you. You 2 are a beautiful couple. It's good to hear what a great effect this trip had on your relationship, we also feel rejuvinated after a trip like this. Besides all the crazyness, that is what a place like Temptations is all about. We are already talking about Halloween and next April. Hopefully we will meet again!
    Paul & Lisa
    ps I may or may not have a photo of this game you mention with Miss Temptation... I do not post any pics on the internet, so pm us if you are interested.

6. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Awesome trip report, sounds like you two had a blast. You're probably already thinking about how soon you can go back.

7. snapperheads

snapperheads Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Bummer about having to sit down on the Boobs Cruise roof on the way back...no more dancing. ;-)

8. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike I can soooo tell that you wrote that TR, not Tina (especially since you signed it "Mike and time" lol).

Mike & Tina are an amazing couple and so much fun. You can all count yourselves fortunate if you run into them at TTR one day.

Let's do it all again next April! :icon_mrgreen:

9. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great to meet the 2 of you, wish we had had more days together, next year we are going to go around April 14 th for a week. hopefully we will get to hang out more, glad you had a great time:)

10. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Mike & Tina it was great meeting you too! I will never forget the Chicken dance! Now that is funny right there! Lol!

You guys were great! I hope to see you guys again one day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice