WOW... Is this board DEAD or WHAT?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NickyD, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im sure mick is still drunk somewhere and cant remember what the hell happened.....but ive seen his pictures and they definitely tell the tale

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe Mick is currently on his way back to the UK from Australia

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he's quite the journeyman

4. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

THANK GOD ITS ON for 2009! I am planning out my 3 week stay with two different condo's... a few days to a week at the HO-ASIS.. and maybe a few 5 star hotel overnighters mixed in. I'm excited and gonna get booked ASAP. Looks like flights went up about 25%!

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll get a trip report together but there isn't much Cancun in it, went out 2 nights, missing 9-10 hours of the 3rd when I was out cold and the last night was spend feeling sorry for myself packing and hoping my head wouldn't swell much more. Only 3 of us Aussie regulars from the board went to Cancun, but there was plenty of Aussies there, bumped into quite a few - I actually found more Aussies, Brits and Canadians (not combined) then I did americans....
    Tim I think is in the UK now, Mick was in Melbourne for about 2-3 weeks but went to London earlier this week. I actually got to catch up with him on the weekend which was good.

6. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got back from Seattle, thats why I haven't really been around...How is everyone doing?

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    peachy :lol:

8. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well thats good....I wish I wasnt back at work...It was so relaxing not having to worry about anything on vacation. Now back to the daily grind of assholes and working my ass off....good times!

9. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its funny, cancuncare is the only website not blocked at work... i cannot even enter gmail lol

we're still around lol

10. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They're good about websites here except the obvious like myspace and facebook....but we can check our email and everything like that..and cancuncare...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice