WOW... Is this board DEAD or WHAT?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NickyD, Apr 8, 2008.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The British version of course. The US version lasted one month. Uptight Americans couldn't handle the raunchiness.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    would have to have been the british version the us version made it two episodes i believe

oh man love jeff...the translator episode so funny....

[media=youtube]BD1TRm0cZ5k[/media]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thought as much.

Try and do a search for the BBC series ' Pulling '.. It's a stronger version of coupling with alot more verbal, narcotic and all round illegal outlook in the lives of three woman who share a house and very very funny.

Ian :lol: :lol:

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thought as much.

Try and do a search for the BBC series ' Pulling '.. It's a stronger version of coupling with alot more verbal, narcotic and all round illegal outlook in the lives of three woman who share a house and very very funny.

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i get the BBC channel over here, and I tell you theres some weird sh*t on that.....there was a teen transvestite show on the other day....clearly skipped right past

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this forum constantly timing out is doing my f*cking nut in :evil: :evil: :evil:

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What other good British shows are there? I only knows of what they decide to show on BBC America. But if you give me a suggestions, I can search and download them on the internet.

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahah i love catherine tate

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which series is that Fletch, tbh I've only seen the second and it had me it stitch's, the ones with the school teacher bird and her drugged up boyfriend and the fat bird descovering how easy it is to go ' on the rob ' (stealing stuff! ) nearly made me cry... :lol: :lol:

You'll need to hide your ip adress as its only open to isp's in the UK but you can catch a load of good stuff here.. www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me too very frustrating :evil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice