WOW... Is this board DEAD or WHAT?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NickyD, Apr 8, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well then dennis is surely in heaven, good for him!! Hopefully he is enjoying himself..........no doubt he is! :lol:

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL!!!

ok.....that's STILL no excuse. Here is the first 4 days of Jasons trip report.

Day 1= arrived at the airport drunk as a skunk, went through security and lost both shoes when they made me take them off. Went to the bar to see if I could steal some other drunks shoes, found some, stole same....stumbled to the gate in time to catch the flight. Got to Cancun, found the van waiting, got in, and woke up the next morning at the foot of the driveway with the security guard standing over me saying "mees-ter, mees-ter"...

Day 2= made it to the room, pulled out the tequila, drank the bottle and went skinny dipping with some 600 pound chick who was staying in the room next door.

Day 3= woke up with a pounding headache, naked, and gator breath that would kill an elephant. Called Fletch, he came over with another bottle of tequila and we had a mad margarita party for all the ladies in the house.

Day 4=lost my wallet, my viginity, my mind and my passport. Went to the US consulate office and they told me that I'd have to call the US consulate office in Chicago, which would fill out a form, then have it faxed to Merida...Merida would review it and fax it to Mexico City, they would then call the office in Cancun and provide me with directions on how to get to Mexico city to pick up a new English passport for a return to England where my adopted 3rd cousin removed was born..... :shock:

OK..we are all ready for day 4 Jason!!

Michelle

3. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its weird i love to ski but i hate fresh powder, it makes mini moguls too quick and i dont like them lol, ill take a nice groomed trail thank u

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Dang Michelle.. that may be better than his actual trip. :wink:

Jamie

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I know, dont give me so much credit :lol:

Really, the first 4 days with NOTHING but drinking a LOT and some KnD mixed in there. Thats about it hahahahaha

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

im with u on that one sir

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree, the boards have majorly died, and too quick this time...

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    it will likely stay like this through summer, it always does. Some people come back to say hi, but it wont pick back up until october/november at earliest. Oh well............. ILL be here :roll: :lol:

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the real troopers will stick around

10. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah!

I thought this was a year of the Aussie Cancun invasion.
    But besides Lauren's tradegy - NO Aussie reports!!!!

WTF? :?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice