Would Ttr Be Fit For A Bachelor Party?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deez, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Chicagocpl

Chicagocpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    Single guy sure.
    Big pack of guys, sexy environment, bunch of alcohol, not the bang fest they thought it would be......what could go wrong.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We wanted to say it...but.... :)

3. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Go to the grand Oasis. Cheaper and the crowd skews twoards the frat boy atmosphere. This would be a more welcoming spot for 10 dudes looking to get laid and chase women.

Nothing wrong with that but like it's been said....Temptation is really best experienced as a couple.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    No

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. cassandmar

cassandmar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0
    Agree with the group. I'll add 10 is too many. 4 to 6 might work.

6. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Like most have said NO. I am sure your friends are great guys but really it doesn't work. Last trip there was a group of guys, they ended up hanging with themselves mostly on their balcony. Quite frankly the woman thought they were sad and creepy. Not that the guys did anything to deserve the moniker, I think its just natural for woman to be leery of a group of single guys.
    Naturally the ladies were nice to the guys but a
    lot comments were made between the ladies. I actually felt bad for the guys, at Bash you could watch them circling the dance floor hoping for attention or something to do. They weren't aggressive or trying to get pick up they were just picked up. One of the woman we were with would see them and announce "sharks the water" for a chuckle. I would imagine it has to be frustration for a guy to have such a sexy vibe all around
    for days
    and pretty much realize your probably not going to hook up. You would most likely have a better time somewhere else that caters more to your needs.
    If you want to bring you wife I would recommend searching the form their are a lot of husbands who have aske if it is the right place for their vacation. It is probably the best time you will ever have as a couple. Also if you in the areas maybe stop in and ask for a tour.
    Good luck

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 2
    If I had friends planning a Bachelor party and they asked me about Temptation, I’d tell them exactly what the rest of the regulars said. Temptation is awesome with your significant other, or even if you’re a single looking to go alone. The things that make Temptation so cool don’t exist for the dynamic of a large group of guys. What I’d do is plan a trip next year where all of you bring your spouses as a group. You’ll love it!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    Half my trips I've gone single, but I wouldn't want to be a part of a big group of single dudes together at the place. I'd want to do a party like that where it would be fun for all. You'd see more skin overall at a strip joint, have more girls to hit up at one of the huge downtown clubs and there wouldn't be people at those places that loathed your presence just for being there, it is just the opposite. In my opinion, you dollars spent for entertainment received wouldn't be best served at a Temptation day pass and I think it unlikely that it would be the bachelor party you remember for the ages. I'd keep brainstorming.

9. Deez

Deez Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Everybody you guys have been tremendously awesome for responding thank you so much! I’ll most likely get a day pass for myself to check it out then report to the wife and let her know about it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0
    I’ve been 25 times and each time there has been at least 1. All 25 times they were respectful and seemed to have a great time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice