Would leaving clothes be welcomed?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Alice, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Alice

Alice Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My daughters need to do their annual spring closet purge. Would it be appropriate to bring the things they no longer want, to leave for the room attendant/maid? We are staying at the Royal Sands so I should probably check their policy too, but am asking if it would be acceptable or welcomed? The clothes are from the usual teenage shops, Hollister, American Eagle, A & F, ect., nothing overtly inappropiate.

Thanks,
    Alice

2. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Alice...What a nice thought! Bring some extra bags and then place the clothes in the bag. Pick out a nice employee and ask them if they want them. All the people down here love to receive clothes from the states. And how considerate of you to think about the people here!

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And make sure you give the chosen employee a note explaining that they are a gift. Include your name and room number and be as decriptive as possible as to what items you are giving the person.

Without it they won't be able to get them out of the resort past security and might actually have some trouble with security because it's not the normal type thing they would be taking out of the resort with them.

4. Alice

Alice Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you both for your response. I'll check with the Sands to see what documentation they want to see. I don't want to cause a problem for anyone.

Thanks,
    Alice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice