Would a single guy have a good time?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cbrown2499, Apr 21, 2008.

1. cbrown2499

cbrown2499 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im a newbie here- ive been to Cancun but never "single" . Im a thirty something guy looking to have some fun in May. Can anyone tell me their expericences going alone? Do singles seem to have as much fun as couples?

2. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    i have been to Cancun single once, and to BBG... err, TTR, three times when i was married. 7 total trips to Cancun.

TTR is what you make of it. if you want to have a blast, participate in the games and get to know the entertainment staff. you are guaranted to meet alotta fun people.

out at the clubs, girls often travel in packs, like any other club. usually hard to bust in to, but who doesn't like a challenge?

hang out at the sexy-pool by day, have fun at the evening entertainment, then go out with the staff to whatever club they hit and you will have a trip you will never forget.

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I have to agree with Gottaski... This is my second time to Temptation. Single both time... I had a blast at the SEXY pool. You need to join in on the games and let the entertainment staff know your traveling alone. They will help you out...LOL... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice