Worst trip ever, don't know if we will return

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by typeoxpress, Jul 12, 2013.

1. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    Without more Jello and Skittles

For all of those that know us this wasn't our first trip to TTR it was our 8th trip we'lll be back. So as many have gaps in memory so do we so I'll do the best.

Lets just start off, picking up the Jolly Rancher Jello before we left great idea Chanda! To second the great ideas she had the 1lb package of Skittles umm another great idea.

Day one - 4:05am left for airport. Smooth trip in and out of QC then connect in Chicago on the plane ready to go zone to the tunes nap time. de-plane WTF they had to change the oil hmm really? We arrived in Cancun about 1:30 we are through customs and outside waiting for USA Transfers. Bonus at resort around 2:15. Waiting for room but met up with Howie and Tessa and Tom and Lorie, we changed and grab a bite. Checked into the room then back to the pool. The rest of the day was uneventful. We ended up dancing out on the pool deck until midnight-ish or so.

Day two - Boobs Cruise!!! well I was elected the Boobs Cruise A$$HOLE and Tessa was of course the Boobs Cruise B***H hmm what a couple we were. Well I made it to the island sober, Yeah! we shopped then back out on the boat toward the lunch spot. I am still sober! A few games and then the topless tribute to the Boobs Cruise and we were back out on the boat. Drinking... Well I never passed out, "Whitey" did before the island drop offs my good friend Chinos did a stand up job fucking up Whitey and making an example out of his white ass. Yes we have pictures with that smile on your face as Chinos was giving you his Big Kahona. We have a fun trip back to TTR as the alcohol caught up to me I don't remember much. Back at TTR more drinking not sure what happened or what we did that nght.

Day three - My only complant about housekeeping. I made Skittles Vodka in the room and when I went back to get them they were gone, "a few choice words..." back to get more vodka back to the room and key didn't work. I had to go to the front desk and wait for a different key. As I waited I said to a couple that checked in that they don't want to go bother with the timeshare people because they will loose the rest of their afternoon. Next timeshare told me that if I told anyone else that they will remove me from the hotel "Oh really" I finally asked the front desk if I could get a different key of are they going to remove me from the hotel. I got a new key and was told the other wouldn't happen. Back to the room, made skittles vodka and jello shots. Back to pool, back to drinking. I think this afternoon we had skittles body shots at Diegos yum, yum lingerie night, Toy swap and the Jello Shots disappeared hmmm. this might have been cinco half ish am bedtime

Day Firday - drinking fun games yaht trip in the afternoon more Skittles Vodka back at TTR and who know what else

Day Saturday - more Skittles Vodka more drinking

Sunday Tom Lorie Howie and Tessa had to leave we kept up the drinking and Skittles shots.

Monday we have to leave:( Was a good trip maybe the best so far or very close to the top. Great old friends and new ones Chris and Jen be careful on RAGBRAI Victoria and Darcy we'll see you again, No/So Cali :) Carlos and Angie 1 shot vodka and 4 skittles, Jeff, Jill, Craig and Alyssa we will let you know when we are in the area..

Till next year:)

2. prcouple

prcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does skittles shots were good!!!!!

3. herts couple

herts couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How or what do u do skittle shots

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    LOL! Great repeater TR Jim. One thing though... you've been to TTR 8 times, so you like it, obviously. Why not give the guys in the membership dept., a swing at you? There are advantages to membership.

But, I agree with you, the time share walk around IS a waste of time.

I told them when Stacia & I did it, "I'm not going on the tour, this is our 8th trip, and I know everything about this place and we love it. Tell me what I get, for how much, and we'll see." 20 minutes later, and I was thinking, damn, I could have saved...

The way to save the money back and get ahead is to go a-traveling, but we do that anyway, so...

Just my $0.02.

5. Ken63

Ken63 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What are the advantages of a membership. I heard you have to pay more money every time you go even with the membership.

6. Chilli79

Chilli79 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If im correct on what he is talking about as I do this with my vodka with many different things.

Is infusing vodka with skittles.
    You drink some of the vodka 1st or empty some out into another bottle and fill with your choice of food.
    Example of some good ones ive done
    - After 8 dinner mints
    - spearmint candy
    - Fresh vanilla pods
    - Zest of lemons and oranges
    - Gummie Bears
    - Jelly bellies of one type although found some just taste fake chemical flavour. lol
    - Skittles although must say if you just pour all the skittles in it turns a purple yuk colour, so if you want pick your favourite coulur and go with that does take longer to pick through the bag.

Oh im a chef so experimenting comes second nature to me and I love my vodka. lol

:partytime:

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Well, let's see

For starters, our room is pre-paid at the basic rate until we use up all our time (we got 100 weeks). So let's see, that's what, average room-only price would be... what? I think the full retail is like $150/night, which is often discounted I know.

As an aside, what IS the lowest per day-per couple room rate for an all-inclusive night at TTR? Lowest I've ever personally heard of was $84... But, someone else probably has a better/lower one, somewhere, some promotion...

Here's the rates currently on the TTR main website:

Cancun Resort Adults Only, All Inclusive Adult Resort - Temptation Resorts Rates

Anyway, back to the math. If you say that 100 weeks of staying is 700 nights of staying, then multiply just the staying nights, so to speak. if the average price, which is what they used with us, was $100/night, just as an example, that's $70,000 USD for those same stays, plus the all-inclusive upgrade. They called that $51/person off-peak and $63 on-peak.

But, let's say you get a deal, and it's only $50 for the room, which works out to $35,000.

Shoot, let's say you got my best-ever known special I've ever heard of price of $84 each and every time you come down for 1 of your 100 weeks. That amounts to $58,800! That'd sting.

In the end, we pay in the neighborhood of 1/3 of that, including our all-inclusive when we go, so we save something like 60% vs. paying as we went/go. Personally, I'd say that'ssubstantial. I know that there are some specials out there that are really kick ass, but they fill up quick, or you miss them, or the dates are limited, whatever. With our membership, all Stacia has to do is decide when we want to go, sent an email requesting the reservation dates we want, and pay 30 days out and we're good, no matter when. So, no headache of scheduling a tight-fitting window.

When actually ON TTR's grounds, the white band is actually growing in perqs, now we have that uppity area down on the beach that's reserved for our "use" (I say it that way since we can invite cool people to hang with us, which is cool and a good sales tactic for them), as with the upstairs members balcony/hot tub/lounge area.

We get poolside service from the staff members moving around the crowd, did you notice that? Last time we went, I actually had to stop and think why it was I hadn't met as many new people as usual -- I didn't have to go to the bar all day if my lazy ass wanted to just sit and bake nd drink.

You can get food service at poolside, done that. Nothing super huge, but I've had pizza, sandwiches, etc., brought to me while I bask.

Our dinner reservations are slick, too. I can email down before we even arrive and set up the first couple of days dinners, and then we can drop by the members loung at any time and make reservations - no time window in the morning! Big deal for my sleeping-in ass.

Uh... what else. Oh yeah, we start out with the Jacuzzi Room upgrade, which we finally used the last time (we've a spa & pool at home), but this time we "used" it, in the meaning usually used at TTR.

Hmm... I'm missing stuff....Oh yeah, I can reserve the yacht to take out a few of my closest or most crazy fun friends we just met for an afternoon's party naked cruise, that works out to only $30/person, but there's no Chinos & Omar, so that is a drag down, but there is drinks the whole time and the Captain will go where you'd like to go, such as just a cruise so you can lay around anked, or over to Isla Mujeres I'm told. We've not done it yet.

THere's more, but any questions ont he above?

8. typeoxpress

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    We were doing it by the shot. One shot vodka (resort Vodka) and 4 skittles. let the skittles disolve mix sprite and ice. Multiple uses, body shots at Diagos (the girls love the ice) or have it as a drink.

We haven't done the bottle yet just pick the colors and mixed. It was a rainbow of fruit flavors.

9. typeoxpress

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    Yes they were and yes fun meeting you guys too.

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad you had fun, do it again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice