Worst Super Bowl ever?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by fun4us, Feb 3, 2014.

1. fun4us

fun4us Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    Really enjoy watching the Super Bowl every year(would enjoy even more if Green Bay would ever make it past the first playoff game), but this years game was a real let down. 12 seconds into the second half, and this game was over. Even the commercials were a big let down. Only time I like watching commercials, and only a couple had me smiling. What did everyone else think? I'm sure Seattle fans will disagree with me. :icon_biggrin:

2. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Broncos didn't even show up for the game until the second half...and agreed this year was a let down. The highlight was the half time show and commercials. Not a fan of either team but we usually enjoy watching the Super Bowl either way.

3. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

Same for us. Not a real big entertainment like it seems like it used to be. The commercials seem to be going more for the "aw shucks" factor than humor. Too bad, because the commercials used to be more fun than the game.

4. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    The game couldn't have gone better since my Proline tickets I decided to go all out and take the long shot of Seattle to be 8+. After seeing Manning miss the ball and Seattle defence taking every opportunity given to them, all I can say is what a game.

Jodie felt bad for "the orange team" as she put it lol. Including all the people at the bar screaming Orange Crush before the game started.

To be honest though I can't believe how badly that game went south within the first few minutes. It was really like watching The Toronto Maple Leafs play.

5. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    I enjoyed the game, even tho I thought refs were a bit wonky. But then again I made some dough on the game. Super Bowl was.exactly as I expected. It was like taking candy from a baby this year, with so many believing the Manning legacy crap. Easy pickins for me.

As for commercials, I liked the one for Radio Shack and Chevy Silverado, and had issues with Dylan/ Chrysler ad, but maybe they weren't new, not sure. Ive never seen them b4.

Thought half time show was ok. Would've liked a bit more of the Peppers tho

6. K&P

K&P Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The game was ok, we like high scoring games. Commercials were good.
    Half time show was better than usual, could have done without the screaming peppers didn't really think they fit the theme of the show.

7. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Things went down hill as soon as Broadway Joe tossed the coin before either team called it. Awful game, awful commercials. Perhaps they can skip this next year totally and save us the trouble.

8. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    well I say no nip slip no fun lol !!
    peppers don't count ha ha ha !

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  10. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    Green bay definitely struggled this year with Rodgers going down...still made the playoffs...and then another early exit. With no rooting interest for either team, I just wanted a compelling, exciting close game...hopefully decided on the last play of the game. As it turned out, the game seemed to be decided on the first play of the game. Denver looked lost on just about every play after that safety.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice