WORLD CUP FINALS, FRANCE V. ITALY WHO WINS?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Jul 5, 2006.

?

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2006?

1. Italy

100.0%
  2. France

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    while were giving out awards....

THE AWARD FOR THE WORST ACTING PERFORMANCE IN A WORLD CUP GAME IS.....................

[​IMG]

Yessss the Golden Boy Cristiano Ronaldo....come on down man, take a bow

SPEECH!!!!

" I would first like to thank God for this opportunity, and I would also like to thank the referee's for not kicking me out of our game against France for taking a dive anytime a French player was near me. Thank You"

2. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think at least half of the italian offence (do they actually have a real offence) could challenge him for this award and one or two of them would win the award...

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol i never said they wouldnt....but he def. takes the cake you have to at least admit that

by the way im just having a bit of fun hope no one takes me too seriously lol

4. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no one will take a guy from the U.S. who is talking about football serious... btw. by saying football we're talking about a sport you american fellas call soccer... :D

my nr. 1 for worst acting award is totti. whenever he is playing throughout europe the refs were warned because its well know that he likes r. kellys 'i believe i can fly' a bit too much... :wink:

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yess we have our own football....it involves using our hands....remember thats why were not monkeys anynmore lol we pick stuff up and we move it around :) haha a little quote from some stand up i once heard

6. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just curious, does that mean you guys can't run and control a ball at the same time? :?

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha Fletch I so agree with you on that one!! He is the worst for diving. Watching the last game Sheeesh I especially love when he trips himself on purpose then throws up his arms when he falls...And don't they realize when we watch it in replay we can see that he wasn't tripppedddd :roll:

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha i heard someone say that in cancun...

i cant run, kick and think at the same time :-|

btw any one know why totti bites his thumb after a goal? i'd have thought he'd grown out of thumbsucking by now :roll:

9. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Understood. It's even funnier here... as of the last game, the French Quebecers have found a team... I've never seen so many French flags in Quebec... And to think, France doesn't even recognize us as their distant cousins anymore...

10. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey waste where in montreal do u live, i have cousins in montreal-nord, st leo and laval

apple- totti does the thumb sucking thing in honor of his son

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice