WORLD CUP FINALS, FRANCE V. ITALY WHO WINS?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Jul 5, 2006.

?

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2006?

1. Italy

100.0%
  2. France

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you're hitting very sensitive areas here LOL....actually i dont care that much

2. the key

the key Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Italy

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn this poll is dead even....altho only 10 ppl voted lol

4. stylz

stylz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would accually like italy to win and they were one of my 4 teams that i have to win the world cup........fact is, if they win i only make $200, if france wins i make $400.......so that y i want france to win, nothing agaist u italinas cuz i love the italian girlies :ladiesman: :3some:

and if portugal won i would of made $800 and my other team was england but they were high favorite and i would of only made $175

5. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my bet goes to france... i can't stand the idea of italy winning their 4th world cup and of a team of 2nd or 3rd league players winning the cup.

and of course, france has zidane and henry...

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree JOhn!! :roll:

7. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Realisticly i think France are going to win,

However I've be vooting for the Italians (only cos I have a Italian jersey) and the Italian women are :shock:

IOther then that I realy dont mind who wins cos If France Win were heading out to Paris to Party it up there! Italy would be a treck and a half!

8. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our stats showed a little different... The 4 favs were Brazil, Portugal, England and Germany.

I vote Italy, only because that will mean a bigger party here...

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I vote France....they have played really well.....
    And Italy...Come on the refs should be handing out Oscar statues to them rather than Yellow/Red Cards... :roll:

10. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no waste what im saying is everyone is jumping on the france bandwagon b/c at the begining of the cup noone expected them to get out of the group stage and italy noone thought either they said usa and czech

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice