Workouts....how they coming??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jul 24, 2007.

1. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol that is funny and could be TURE dam like a long lost twin that i never knew i had :lol:

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Workout is going real good, in fact im in the best shape of my life I think, 228lbs and under 10% fat, got the Vee taper going on too and ive never had that before. All weights are up too, things are looking up :)

Bye
    Adam

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    nice adam!!

4. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers Jase, Ive got a holiday in 4 weeks, but obviously ill be doing double time for cancun :D

Bye
    Adam

5. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friday night I do a few Bicep curls after work at Thai restraunt near my work. Followed by Snake bites at She Bu Walky. I usually try and get in a few push ups later on but it is only if I have been lucky enough to find a partner.

Saturday: I play Australian Football followed by more bicep curls while watching the other games. I then head out and try and pull off some aerobic dancing at a classy instute. Followed by pushups if I am lucky enough to find a partner again.

Sunday: Straight to She bu walky for more snake bites and bicep curls. Sometimes boxing plays apart and once again more push ups if lucky enough.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: Rest from work out and also allows for the wallet to heal. Some times push ups are a mid week activity but is a week by week thing.

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am now in a phase where I am sick of the gym - that gym smell makes me want to puke when i go in (an anorexic would thrive on this)!

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im gonna think of you next time i go into the gym and smell that smell now.....thanks

8. DLASTPRINCESS

DLASTPRINCESS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like to take classes. I do yoga(i suck) cardio kick box, hip hop dance, and strip tease class. I also try to lift weights in between and work on my cardio. But I haven't been to the gym in a month or so, but starting on the 1st I'm back!

9. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah, whats a strip tease class?

10. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rice. Its when you get nude and dance erotically in front of someone else. Preferabbly some one of the opposit sex. But hey 2 girls can still be sexy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice