Working In Canada To Transfer To Cancun?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Sheden, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Sheden

Sheden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know I could try to work my way up within a Canadian company here and try to transfer to their Cancun location, but that could take years and the transfer is not guaranteed, right? Does anyone know of anyone whose done this through Sunwing? They probably only hire Canadian Flight Attendants and Mexican representatives in Mexico, though. Mexicana also seems to hire in Canada for their flights, but I highly doubt they would transfer a Canadian, since they are a Mexican company...

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi fellow Canuck. :)
    I think you are correct in your assumptions, anything on the ground here will be filled by a Mexican (most likely). Anything in the air would be through Canada. I don't know of anyone working for a Canadian company and living here, unless it's an online position. The consulate could be an option, but you would need to be trilingual, English/French/Spanish.

Good luck!

3. Sheden

Sheden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi:] lucky you, living the dream of those of us Canadians who are intolerant to the cold!

I've never thought of that; interesting, and thanks; unfortunately luck seems to be the primary requirement for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice