WooHoo!!! Fm3's Approved!!!!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by winddancer, Apr 1, 2008.

1. winddancer

winddancer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't thank everyone enough for reccomending Mauricio Mendoza as an Fm3 attorney. He is top notch. We have been going through 4 years of immigration HELL. Mauricio straightened out the entire mess. It is all done perfectly, professionally and legally.

I would suggest to anyone who may currently be working with an attorney who isn't communicating with you to view that as a RED FLAG. Sometimes Migracion makes difficult demands that are above the capabilities of some "lawyers", so they just stop. They don't know how to produce the requested documents.

Mauricio is a former Migracion employee who knows how to provide any requested documents or letters. It's like hiring a former IRS accountant to prepare your taxes. He knows what works.

Again, thanks everyone. And thank you, Steve for providing this forum for residents.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm glad Mauricio helped you. Everyone I've sent to Mauricio has been happy with his work.

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm glad that he was able to help you straighten out that mess.....

Good luck to you & don't be a stranger........keep us posted on how things are going for you!

Michelle

4. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes rivergirl , thanks for putting Mauricio´s info on the boards

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Mauricio owes me at least a couple of Starbucks coffees for all the business I've sent his way...

6. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he needs to hire you as a PR guy , Im about to start sendinh him alot of business

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice