Wish list for Foodies.

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by cunspin, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Will have to have a look too, how far away do they look from opening?

Never tried Ty-Coz. Have seen them as I drive by but the name doesnt give much away so I never stopped to investigate. What kind of stuff do they do?

2. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh my god, Indian restaurant, on Av Del Sol?? I live there!! I haven't even see it, I'll check it out and let you all know when it opens. I hope it's nice. I went to M28 and it was crap as well. I found everything too sweet too, I ordered a Madras which is a medium hotness and it was like sweet and sour chicken yuk!

3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve they do all sorts of sandwiches and baguettes. I love subway but it's not subway. I higher class of sandwich if you will.

Jen, I don't know how far they are to opening. I just saw it last night by fluke. It's in a new building on the right side when driving towards Andres Quintana Roo.

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are Ty Coz addicts. The "economica" is a nice crispy baguette with ham and cheese (and jalapenos, order without if you don't like the spice). They are about 8 inches long and are 12 pesos, can't beat that with a stick! I'll eat half for breakfast and half for lunch. They are fabulous for a day at the beach too as Ty Coz is on the way out there and they don't get soggy.

5. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Confirmado, i saw the Indian too. But it's called Taj Mahal which is the same name as the one in M28 I think. I hope they are not the same owners.

6. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Taj Mahal was going to move over there last I heard...so I think it IS the same business.

7. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh nooooo, well I hope they improve their menu, I will go give them some tips! (Like I'm the cooking expert, my curry comes in a jar from Tesco).
    I'm surprised they made enough money to be able to expand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice