WINNING PLAN TO SCORE Whats your secret?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mosoexcited, Feb 22, 2005.

1. SeanWQ

SeanWQ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As a seasoned cancuner, can you recommend the best bars to go to for a rookie like me?

2. Pipes

Pipes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    who needs lines? It's all about the eye contact and body language...of course, it wouldn't help to look good and have some charm *hah*

If you have none of the above...a simple line like

"My names Pipes...I put out" works from time to time. Well, if you really have a name like Pipes, don't count on that getting you anywhere either.

:lol:

3. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok...IF I were going to SB and felt the need to get some....I'd just slip into the ole thong and hit the beach....works everytime :wink:

4. Whitesand

Whitesand Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Must be nice Dori, but that always works for you ladies, at least some of you in thongs.

There is no secret, just be yourself, have fun with your friends, and be social...everybody on Springbreak is all about having fun and meeting new people. It'll happen if you're social, and you're not uptight about it. The people that think there's a secret, are the people that aren't getting it.

5. Dwizzo

Dwizzo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I plan to just stand there in the middle of the club/bar/oasis/whatever and have the millions of hot spring break chicks who will be there grope me one after another and then just pick a few dozen and head back to my hotel room where of course there will be no security at the front door so we can all just go inside and have a 13-way orgy...

And if that doesn't work I'll just go ugly, early... 8)

6. mosoexcited

mosoexcited Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How long is the flight from the Uk to Cancun? i hate flying........ so Boring....... Whats your best way of entertaining urself on the Plane? got my music..... and six of my Brothers from other mothers with me... might be too much to bare. oh bugger got 2 weeks of it? is that too long for cancun?

Any Mile High Clubbers here? i cant say that i am.

15th March... if ur on our flight from gatwick... give us a shout back ....... gonna try start a conga line up the isle.... inflight aerobics

7. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, in answer to your q's......long ass flight, 10 hours, I suggest you sleep, thats what I do :D knock yourself out with some valium and it will be over before you know it. 2 weeks too long? how can a holiday be too long?! 2 weeks is just about right I'd say, its too far to go for anything less than that anyway.

Mile high club.....hmmmm, that would be telling.....

Don't fly out until a week after you, so Ill decline your invitation of in-flight party games, although good idea, Im sure the non spring breakers will love it!

8. mosoexcited

mosoexcited Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i have a valium style pill that im saving for the flight.... not sure if it'll put me to sleep but i know i wont have much of a recollection... strawberry heaven here i come....

10 hours? Oh MyGolly! conga line might not suffice......I'll bring a box of after eights to distrubute on the plane......... thats another tactic i use to get to know ppl on there way to my destination....... giant box of celebrations gets me loads of love on a plane nand should appease the non spring breakers after the antics that im sure will kick off.....

9. SeanWQ

SeanWQ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whats the best clubs in Cancun?
    I have heard about Senor Frogs and Fat Tuesdays (Not sure if these are clubs or bars). Don't hear much about the clubs - only thing I'v heard is that they are incredibally hot!!

10. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you seen the Real Cancun? they go to Fat Tuesday on that, it's good cos there is an outdoor bit. Sr Frogs is....an experience!! Best actual clubs I would say Coco Bongo or The City but depends what kind of thing you like I guess......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice