Will be at the pool in June

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by tw1mempho, Apr 25, 2017.

1. MSU MAN

MSU MAN Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We are up for a Boob Cruise....we are there June 22 to the 27. We have 4

2. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    We arrive on the 24th, look for us around one of the pools.
    I doubt Steve will alter the BC schedule, you fell right in between the cruise schedule.

3. jamvar

jamvar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello everyone! We will be going from June 8-12. this is our first time there. Any advise on what to expect? We are open minded & enjoy the sensual, flirty, vibe. Being topless and feeling free & meeting people.

4. jamvar

jamvar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey guys we will be there from June 8-12, our first time. Open minded Hispanic couple looking to have a good time. Want my wife to go topless and wear her thongs. Any advice on what to expect or how to make our experience as good as possible?

5. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    5 weeks till party time...might have to start thinking about those little things, like diet and exercise :D ....

6. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Just came back from quick trip to Cancun (vanilla family friends trip).
    At Cancun airport, upon arrival, after 20+ trips, always got the green light. This time, after they asked "bringing any cigarrettes, cigars, or alcohol?", I said "No". Got our very first Red light. Had to put our luggage thru the X-ray machine, then they took 50 seconds to unzip & checked thru our luggage, she saw my 3 packs of cigars, & individually counted up the 20 cigars, re-zipped the luggage, & said "have a nice day..."
    We also said "Thank you, you have a nice day too..." as we walked away shocked that they didn't fined us or having to pay any taxes/fees...

7. Bottomsup

Bottomsup Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    We will be there June 23-Jul 3...

8. tw1mempho

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Got some question and answer from trip advisor web site...hope they help ...

What kind of beer options are available at this resort?
    11 May 2017|
    Answer
    Response from OasisHotelResorts | Property representative |
    Hello, We offer XX Lager, XX Ambar, Sol, & Coors Light. Kind regards
    If you have an all inclusive plan booked, do you get the things in the room fridge included or do you have to pay separately?
    24 May 2017|
    Answer
    Hello Ashley, Yes they are included. Kind regards
    hat restaurants do you need reservations for?
    19 May 2017|
    Answer
    Hello Jeremey, Reservations are needed for Benazuza, Black Hole and Sakura Sunset. Kind regards
    Anyone going aug 14 to 21 and is this a swingers resort
    17 May 2017|
    Answer
    Hello, No we are not a swingers resort. Kind regards
    Do the rooms have x rated channels?
    15 May 2017|
    Answer Show all 2 answers
    Hello, No we don't have x-rated channels. Kind regards
    What activities are included in the all inclusive? And what kind of excursions are available?
    11 May 2017|
    Answer
    Hello Jessi, We offer a lot of activities such as zumba, volleyball and pole dance lessons, as well as three weekly pool parties and a pirate ship party. Our onsite tour operators offer many excursions including to archaeological sites and aquatic activities. For more information please contact our Facebook page (GrandOasisSens) for our Entertainment Guide. Kind regards
    What kind of beer options are available at this resort?
    11 May 2017|
    Answer
    Hello, We offer XX Lager, XX Ambar, Sol, & Coors Light. Kind regards
    What do you mean by risqué?
    23 April 2017|
    Hello Marc, We are an adults-only hotel, known as the Pleasure Resort. We have topless optional areas outdoors and some of our activities are adult by nature, for example lap dancing and pole dancing classes. Kind regards

Can you book the ala carte restaurants in advance of arriving? We are going to be celebrating our anniversary while visiting. If so, who should i contact?
    19 April 2017|
    Answer
    Hello, You can book our restaurant Benazuza through its Facebook page (/RestauranteBenazuza). The other two restaurants that need reservations must be booked onsite. Kind regards

19 April 2017|
    Answer Hide all answers
    Hello, Yes that's right. They are booked with the concierge in our lobby. Kind regards

Vote

Google Translation
    Response from chollinger | Reviewed this property |
    Keep in mind--there are 4 other restaurants open every night that don't require reservations. You don't HAVE to eat at the reservation restaurants every night!

Votes

Response from DeAndre M | Reviewed this property |
    Yes you can make reservations with a concierge in the lobby. I didn't deal with a long wait. the dinner on the beach is a must.

Votes

Response from gaterunning | Reviewed this property |
    We checked in around 3 and went to the desk after check in. We were able to make reservations easily for Benazuza. If you are Sian Kaan then go to the concierge in the Sian Kaan club to get reservations.
    iya me and my boyfriend have booked to come to the hotel in July, we are wondering how easy transportation is to get into main cancun (with the clubs) and also to organise tourist attractions such as Xel-ha etc. Does the hotel have a shuttle service or bus station to central cancun? Do you have a tourist operator where we can book excursions? Thanks
    8 April 2017|
    Answer Hide all answers
    Hello Sibel, There are buses (R1 & R2) that regularly pass our hotel and go to the nightclub zone and Cancun city center, the cost is MX$10.50 (or US$1) each way. Yes we have a tour operator in our lobby where you can... More

Vote

Google Translation
    Can anyone clarify the dress code for men at the restaurants that require reservations?
    3 April 2017|

Answer
    Hello, The formal dress code is dress pants, smart shirt and closed shoes for men. Kind regards
    One of the reviewers mentioned bringing a black shirt for the Blackhole restaurant. Is that necessary?
    1 April 2017|
    Answer
    Response from gmresseque | Reviewed this property |
    It's best to wear dark clothing. The concept is that you sit in pitch black dining room, with the only light coming from the white gloves of the servers, etc. "Dine with an open mind" is posted at the front door.
    Do Coronas come in the all inclusive?
    22 March 2017|
    Response from Sarah V | Reviewed this property |
    The only beer they had on draft was Dos Equis I believe. They stocked our room with 2 Coors Light and 2 Sol beer each day. I didn't see anyone drinking Corona at the resort.
    I was really looking forward to the foam party but I am coming on a Monday and checking out on Friday morning! Do any of your sister resorts do a foam party on days other than Friday?
    20 March 2017|
    Answer
    Hello Amanda, Yes, at the moment our Grand Oasis Cancun resort hosts a foam party every Tuesday. Kind regards

Votes

Google Translation
    Good Morning ... I was wondering if there are scales in the rooms. Although on vacation I TRY to stay fit while away... Thanks
    19 March 2017|
    Hello, We don't have scales in the rooms but we do have a gym where you can keep fit. Kind regards
    What time is checkout? What is a phone number for the hotel? I have tried all of the numbers on the website but no one answers !
    15 March 2017|
    Answer
    Hello Lauren, Check-out is at 12pm, and we also offer late check-out options. Our number is (0052) 998 891 5000. Kind regards
    Hi, Travel Agent visiting your resort the end of April. Can you ask for an email address and contact name for the Manager and\or General Managers contact information. Thank you,
    1 March 2017|
    Answer
    Hi, You can conctact us through the email: info@ oasishoteles, com, we will be pleased to help you. Best regards,
    How do you book the free Thursday 11pm pirate ship? We arrive on Thursday anyway to reserve prior to arrival? Thanks!
    25 February 2017|
    Answer
    Hi, Reservations need to be done directly at your arrival to the hotel. Best regards,
    Are the items in the minibar included in the all inclusive? Is there a charge for the items for Sian Kaan guests?
    23 February 2017|
    Answer Show all 3 answers
    Hi Teresa, Yes, the mini bar includes water, soda and beer. The mini bar for Sian Ka'an guests has extra amenities. Best regards,

There is a gym on the lower level at the back pool.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  9. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Thanks for the above post.
    So we're bringing an extra stack of tip $$$ for the lap dancing & pole dancing classes....

10. tw1mempho

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Damn , will miss this sale, since I will probably be a little drunk at the topless pools at Sens ...

On Saturday, June 24, Old Navy is holding its one-day $1 sale on solid colored flip flops. The offer is valid at all Old Navy stores in the U.S. -- :marshe:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice