wildest thing

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by funlover, Mar 23, 2008.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Applesauce, if nothing wilds happening we'll try our very best to make sure it does. As we like to say 'your a long time dead' so live life to the fullest. Funny thing is, we've had the same young lady in our bedroom many times since the holiday. The more the merrier we say (esp couples :oops: )

2. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I don't know about wild but it was funny. Once after a late dinner, my wife and I walked down to the swings at the sexy pool. While sitting there we noticed a couple doing the big nasty on one of the chairs on the beach. When finished the girl (who was on top) reached over to the next chair and grabbed a (blue and white striped) towel and cleaned up. They then casually got up and walked away. About 15 minutes later another couple walking on the beach sat down in the same chair and after looking around proceeded to do the "big nasty". When finished the guy reached for the same towel in the next chair and they cleaned up. This was bad enough but there's more to this story. I always get up early and go sit on the beach to watch the sunrise and drink coffee. Well the next morning I was sitting in one of the swings drinking coffee. It was just breaking daylight. I watched as a guy came staggering up the beach and as he was about to fall he sat down in the same chair that had all the action the night before. He lay there a minute, looked around, reached over to the next chair, picked up the now well used towel, and proceeded to cover up before going to sleep. I'm sure when he awoke he found himself hungover AND in a sticky situation.

3. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

THAT IS A GOOD STORY

4. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAHHHHH <GASP> HA HA HA HA HA HA!

OMG LOL ROTFLMAO, etc.

That is just classic!

Oh, and EWWW!

5. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Crazy

The craziest thing I saw, not did, but saw...hhmmm? It would have to be when I was dancing in the cage with another girl and we were thinking we were hot stuff because the crowd was watching. We were having a blast and then we noticed the crowd wasn't looking our way anymore...they were looking at the other cage which also had two girls in it, too, but they were getting naked! :shock:

I loved the way someone else described Temptations as a Frat Party for adults. That is so right on!

6. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip to Cancun - $800
    Waking up on the beach, hungover, under a "well used" towel - priceless

7. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Kinda makes you wonder about those blue and white towels, huh.
    [​IMG]

8. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    I can't seem to find the post but if my memory serves me I remember a post that included pics of a gal in a mermaid suit at the pool. I guess her husband used to carry her down to the pool and she would sit around in a full blown mermaid suit!! If anyone has a picture of that. :shock: that would be funny!

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    wildest thing????

tmac rounding up every single bikini from every girl (even those who swore they woulf never do such) on the booze cruise while emanuel sang "tit tit tit tit titty" song

wow

tmac can barely support them all

[​IMG]

10. Stephen & Jana

Stephen & Jana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shit! That just jostled a memory of me standing on the front of the booze cruise in nothing but a CancunCare thong yelling I'm the king of the world...Yes there are pictures somewhere. Please don't look for them. There seemed to be a lot of bathing suit cross dressing that year. Good times!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice