Wife Is A Little Nervous

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deez, May 30, 2019.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Security wont allow that. Keep it to the room.

2. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    As said a cover up should be but be warned TTR is consistently inconsistent. One time we went into the buffet my wife had a cover up on. It was a little sheer but not grossly see through. We asked the hostess if it was ok and said no problem. My wife was in line getting food when the manager came over and very politely told her she needed to have a top on. 2 day later same buffet there was a woman there with basically a fishnet cover up. There wasn't much hidden(not that I'm complaining) and nothing was said.
    My point is the rules seem to bend either direction from hour to hour sometimes. But not to worry unless you are a ass of phenomenal proportions there isn't a problem. TTR staff is always pleasant when they remind you aren't following the rules of the moment. Sometimes it kind of fun to push the limits and security often has fun with it as long as you don't go to far. I have only read a few times of someone getting kicked out. From what it sounded it sounds like they should have been and would have been given the boot sooner in the states. Have fun relax if you get scolded chuckle about and tell the story at Bash with new friend. Of coerce is its really funny tell us here so we can al have a laugh.

3. Sharon Varg

Sharon Varg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    How far is the sexy pool from the tower rooms?

4. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    The tower elevator is at the very front of the building... and the pool at the back.

You have to pass through the lobby, which is fairly large. There is a bar and a coffee lounge. If you stay inside you’ll walk down some stairs past the buffet. If you go outside you have to follow a ramp down to the pool. I wouldn’t say it’s a long way... but you do pass quite a bit on the way to the pool.

5. txcpl1129

txcpl1129 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    My wife was nervous the first time, but then once she got topless, she realized most the other women were as well and it made it a lot easier for her.

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    One of the gals in our group went to breakfast solo one morning with a top and a skirt over her bottom, and was asked to leave and come back with a shirt on. I have never seen that happen before. The top was not sheer, micro, or anything like that.

7. Sharon Varg

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Thank you. Is there a locker thrre to put my wallet/personal item, and phone?

8. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    No lockers... just keep stuff on a lounger. Leave valuable stuff in your room. Rarely does anything go missing, and if it does, half the time it was a drunk mistake. I only bring flip flops & my coverup down to the pool... I have a water wallet for tip $. My phone stays in the room.

9. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    We just left stuff by a chair... we didn’t need much, we were in the pool 90% of the time.

10. Sharon Varg

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Water wallet? Nice idea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice