Wife Is A Little Nervous

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deez, May 30, 2019.

1. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 0
    Our first trip it took me until day 2 to go topless. I needed to ease into it. Even with my top on though I had fun and didnt feel out of place. There are many women who choose to keep their tops on. Once you start making friends and she feels more comfortable she may choose to take off her top. Let it be her choice though.

Also try and take part in the theme nights. That always helps bring people together and makes the trip more fun. It adds excitement before the trip as well buying sexy outfits for dinner and themes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. cdcalpoly

cdcalpoly Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We have been 4 times to TTR in 9 years and the Mrs has gone topless once. She doesn't have a problem when we go out with our close friends on TTR private Yacht around Isla Murjeses. We have even done nude beaches without any issues. Just let her go at her own comfort level. We've still had a great time on every visit.

3. ChurchMissy

ChurchMissy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    The first trip, wife never went topless. Last 4, never wears a top! Its about 80/20 topless and you will see a wide variety of bodies and ages. Makes it less intimidating i think. Just regular people having fun!

4. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    My GF always wears a top because she hates to deal with sunburned nipples and she has fairer skin. Never once does she feel out of place or get anyone even telling her to go topless (and she has wonderful boobs). Whatever your wife decides is best for her, will be more than good. Enjoy!!

5. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    I always have to tan starting about a month before ..thank goodness you can tan naked in the beds .. or I would keep my top on to

we did see a guy at hedo once who fell asleep on a chair and burned his penis ..on his 1st day .. so sad

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. 2ndtimefun

2ndtimefun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0

I was Very nervous the 1st time we went. After part of the 1st day went by, a woman we just met at the sexy pool was talking to us & encouraged me to take it off ( magical powers is right) and after that I loved it!

7. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    We go in Sept and it’ll be my first time! I’m a bit nervous too but I bet in no time I’ll be comfortable according to what I read on here... :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Sharon Varg

Sharon Varg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    My question is, so after we check in, we walk over to the sexy pool. How does this work. Am I allowed to walk topless from my room to the pool. Or do I get to the pool and take it off and put it in a locker there....I hope u get my question. This my 1st time and I dont want to look like a fool without knowing the rules.thank you

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    It's not really usual to see people walking around the inside parts of the hotel topless. Some do, usually on their drunken way back from the pool, rather than on their way there. Also not allowed in the lobby or restaurant areas.

Most ladies will wear a cover up and then take it off when they get to the pool area.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Sharon Varg

Sharon Varg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    So a cover up with no top on is fine. If I am topless if my husband allowed to suck it in the pool area?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice