Wife Is A Little Nervous

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deez, May 30, 2019.

1. Deez

Deez Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    my wife is getting her masters and as a gift I wanted to go on a nice cruise. We had mentioned the possibility of going to a clothing optional resort. She looked into TTR and liked the reviews and the amenities it offers. (I’m trying to convince her on the massage ) she is nervous because it the first time anyone but me has ever seen her topless and she’s just a bit self conscious about her body. However she still wants to try it (she the one that suggested it) so what would be a good idea to do when we’re there to try to ease her way into this experience?

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Quiet pool on day one, and she will be wanting to hit the Sexy Pool to see where the action is.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    I would agree, or maybe sky lounge. I haven’t been there yet, so I don’t know how many people may or may not be up there, but from reports it’s minimal. You could start with beach/quiet pool, and then work up towards sky lounge and then sexy pool.

4. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    Tell her to wear her top and you won't say anything she can take it off if she is comfortable. Don't push it hard. No big deal if she doesn't want to go topless, you guys will have fun regardless of what you wear.

From what I've seen most women take a little bit to get comfortable. But other women in the pool may nudge her. I haven't figured it out, but somehow certain women have magical control over other women for these types of things.

Our first night there ever happened to be lingire night. She kept saying "they're going to kick me out for wearing this." I kept saying "you look great, everyone is dressed like that." She didn't believe me.

A couple women we met at the pool earlier (travelling as friends celebrating a divorce) happened to walk out of their room a couple doors down about the same time. They immediately told her she looks great and started comparing their 'outfits'. She was immediately relieved and had fun the rest of the night.

Just relax. Do what you're both comfortable with. And know your comfort level may change during the week.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  5. hotfitcpl

hotfitcpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +619 / 1
    Chances are she'll last about a half hour at the sexy pool until she goes topless as most women will already be sans top. All body types there too and it's not a prissy who has the tightest body/newest biggest boob job competition. Just adults being comfortable and not caring.

6. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    she can wear a top until she is comfortable taking it off
    we met a couple last time she took hers off the last day they were there ..and she was like ..I can't believe I waited so long
    no one pushes hard to be topless that's one of the good things about TTR ..you get to be you
    me I am pulling my top off right when I get in site of the pool lol ..and I am a big girl … dieting now and working out so hopefully not so big by the time we get there ..
    fingers crossed but I was 180 our last trip and was half naked the whole time ..
    its what ever she is comfortable with

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Ghoulio

Ghoulio Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    You can snatch it out of her, wave it in the air while screaming "They can take out lives .. but they can never take our .. Freeeedoooommmm" :)
    Just kidding of course ..
    I will be at your place in July, and this is what came to my mind :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Deez

Deez Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE! thank you so much I’ll chat with the wife tonight during dinner and tell her these things Thank you thank you!

9. EFish

EFish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    On our first trip we knew nothing about TTR just booked it because it looked fun. First day we saw everyone topless and my wife was very shy about it. People were very nice and friendly and we hung out with different people and enjoyed our week. On the last day my wife decided to take her top off and she was very worried at first. Main thing is to just let her do what she wants. Honestly top or no top just tell her she looks amazing and enjoy your stay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. JamieNWife

JamieNWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Pack sexy things for dinner and theme nights that you would never wear at home. Also brink things you are comfortable in. Chances are after the first day you will be pushing your own limits and feeling sexy in your own skin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice