Wicked Eden Review And Tryst

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by HDM, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Altracy

Altracy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

2. Altracy

Altracy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Soylent green. You just got 75% of this site clutching their closest intergoogle device to look it up. One of the best lines in a movie!,, IMHO

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Edgar G. Robinson and Charleston Heston...two great actors and one of my favorite movies ever!

4. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    This thread sure went off the rails quick, thanks John! Obviously one of those situations where if you knew the person commenting personally it wouldn’t have been so, immediately contentious. I get what @HDM was trying to convey, but obviously has had some really bad reactions in the past to his stated preferences.

We appreciate the change every now and then and can see why a younger vibe may be preferred at times. In the lifestyle, it’s a wide range in general of ages and tends to skew 50+ for a lot of the resort that are actually in the lifestyle. Now that’s not to say that younger people aren’t there, but they tend to be more at the non-LS or just experimental spectrum. We tend to really enjoy the mix of people at TTR though and don’t fixate on the age thing. We probably wouldn’t pay to be at a party just because the demographic is 40 or younger or something like that, personal preference. I can see why someone would though too. You’re probably more likely to find common interests and memories of this or that which correspond to your particular age group. You’ll probably also find a higher percentage of those in your particular age group more physically attractive.

I personally am attracted to people that actually try to work hard and stay in shape, no matter what age they are. It’s actually more likely for us to socially connect with people older than us, not sure why that is. Both of those combined are what get us, and I suspect most, going toward a connection.

5. HDM

HDM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +586 / 0
    Stated very well! And honestly I stared my experience for Wicked Eden as more of a report and matter of fact; no where did I mention younger was better.

We love partying with people of all ages; but if we are in a lifestyle mood, we tend to look for 25-45 or so. We also won’t be offended if an “older” crowd wouldn’t want to be there if there is a large takeover from a younger crowd. Hell, if I knew any event was going to be mostly 18-25, I probably wouldn’t want to go to that either ...

As you stated, age often brings similar interests and personalities. Not always but most of the time. If you strongly dislike EDM, we may have a very hard time partying together ;)

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Cool... I was trying to get a Farrah Fawcett reference from Logan's Run to work... but I couldn't get there. Carousel, anyone?

7. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    To go back on theme...

As a Member who was there during the takeover our observations:
    Good diverse crowd, many very friendly but it seemed younger than the typical Wedgies group
    (not enough Canadians) LOL
    Daytime at the pool was mainly the same as everyone was together
    Night time was different however. Due to the roof top parties the groups were split up and it took a lot away from the vibe at Bash. Some of the DV members would go between both and the comment seemed to be more that the DV music didnt suit them as much as that at Bash. I think that also went along with the age group that stayed up vs what came down.
    As members it affected us more. We were unable to use Skybar for the duration of DV which is a members right. As well on a couple of nights when it was raining Score was closed off to members as well as regular guests so that only DV could use it.

Did we have a good 10 days? Hell yes. But we will seriously consider going again if there is a takeover.
    Is there anything wrong with a takeover? Not really if you belong to the group but for the rest there can be.
    General thought is if they do consider future ones they should be during slower months NOT in busy ones like October.

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    We got there the day the takeover ended. We talked to a few people that said, the previous night, takeover couples were coming down to Bash, because it was more fun than the upstairs private party. Certainly the opposite of what the OP says, but it's what we were told.

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The OP might have liked the EDM/DJ tuneage better than the recycler down at Bash, and the people coming down could have been more like me...

Or, it could have been the time of night, party was kicking all kinds of ass upstairs for a while, faded, pumped again, faded again. Bash does that sometimes.

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I'm young, and from Philly. Who wants to fight?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice