Wicked Eden Review And Tryst

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by HDM, Oct 30, 2020.

1. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Boy, did I goof it up! John and Stacy did not write this: Our music preference is polka! You know, the stuff they play at Wurstfest! Then followed by Willie Nelson . .

I tried to “quote” him, but wound up fat fingering it royally! We did get a kick out of the comment putting the knife away!

Will they maybe play Glenn Miller, Woody Herman, etc.?

2. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    AND, we got our answer about Tryst . . Whew!

3. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Flume iz lyfeeeeee!!!!

4. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Also... Joe and I moved our tryst 2020 booking to 2021. 6 more months.. See ya there!

5. Ghost37

Ghost37 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    This thread really had me laughing a couple of times. Not in mockery, just viewing people's differences and how often times it's hard to relate to someone else.

Bottom line: To each their own! When you're dropping serious cash on a vacation you want to make sure it's right for your tastes

As a 28 y/o with a gf the same age I had a few concerns with various adult resorts being too old as well. Completely don't mind hanging out with older folks though. TTR seems to be a good balance of all age groups so I'm looking forward to my stay.

Huge EDM fan, but I like the heavier dubstep from the early 2010s. Early Skrillex, Knife Party, Kill the Noise, Nero, Delta Heavy, Killsonik, Wolfgang Gartner, Zed's Dead, Figure, Adventure Club, Zomboy just off the top of my head

Went to so many shows from 2010-2014 and had so many great experiences.

Id honestly be disappointed if I heard America's top 40 playing just because that's like local radio, it's not party music and not different for the most part.

6. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Ahh yes, music and age preference. Only two contentious topics on here, wrapped into one post.

I agree, Stop with the top 40 and best of decade music. You hear it as promotion and sound track music and anytime the radio is on. None needs to go out of their way to get more of it.

7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    No @ging .
    Yes, musical tastes and age are at the top for many but

You forgot...

oh my god, all the LS and/or swingers
    single guys (drunken and aggressive)
    shorts at dinner
    backwards hats and sunglasses
    cell phones and photos/videos
    security and shutting down the fun from the old days...bar body shots, luge shots...
    and several more I am most likely not recalling

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    See, y'all? Jen & Kyle know their EDM. At least, that name-dropping sure seems like it. I've never heard of any of those people/groups.

9. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I was trying to figure out what you were trying to do. Helpful clarification!

10. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Oh, and @HDM thanks, I did understand your explanation, it's helpful to see (hear?) where people are coming from. I feel sad that Stacia & I are out, having aged past 45, dammit. I think we're headed to the Soylent Green here pretty quick.

We've experienced the full crowd of way older and way out of shape folks at least one time at DRM, especially at Pearl. It's quite abit different than going to a public nude beach, like Orient Beach on St. Martin, Little Beach on Moui, Governeur's or Grand Saline on St. Barth's... even Haulover in Miami. You "expect" to get the whole spectrum of ages, types, appearances, whatever when you go there. But... somehow I feel people ought to think of it differently at either Desire or Hedo (I'm guessing about Hedo, not ever been). I'm not trying to age-ist... but hey. Especially if they are (intend to be?) in the LS and don't work on themselves... Hmmm. That deserves a WTF, doesn't it?

Oh, and a tip of the hat to Paul, I was thinking the exact thing about multiple long-term topis of interest/disagreement. Some of those topics are almost political, the divide between folks' opinions is so... split down the middle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice