Wi-fi!?!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by HammieJ, Feb 17, 2009.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    So I am more or less not a partier..... or compared to you guys at least. Ive never been drunk in my life... and this is my fourth trip to Cancun.

REGARDLESS!!
    I am bringing my laptop to watch movies on the plane, while tanning, to send email and skype back home and to my deployed husband... and to possibly watch a movie on those "in-nights".

We are staying at the Golden Parnassus. Which if I remember correctly has the Ritz-Carlton on one side, and JW Marriott on the other. Does Golden Parnassus have free wi-fi?( this is the first time we will be bringing our laptop) If they charged for Wi-fi, what's the most it could be a day? and lastly, Do you think we could possibly tap off of the Ritz or JW? I know some hotels have passwords they give their guests in order to use their wi-fi.

Anyone knowledgeable of this situation message me or respond here! Thanks!

-Hallie

2. tidy_chris

tidy_chris Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My parents stayed there a couple of years ago, i think it had wifi will check & get back to you! Wheres your husband deployed? Im serving on a ship in the Gulf @ the moment.

3. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Well he just came back from Texas... he's going to Mississippi during cancun trip... and then i think missouri in june. Thankfully its only 2 weeks at a time... but as soon as he comes back from the June one.... he is up for 6 month deployment to a random place that they wont tell him where until he lands. : ( sucks.....but i appreciate him and all you other soldiers than fight for us! Thank you!

But thanks! def ask your parents! However, they are under new ownership..... they arent the golden crown paradise anymore... its the golden parnassus. It's my 4th time staying there in 4 years, i just never brought my lappie before

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice