Who's going to be there? and a couple more questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PiratePair, Apr 12, 2009.

1. PiratePair

PiratePair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey! who's going to be there April 28 -May 1st? Its our first trip. It will be a short one compared to most but we plan to do it up right!
    I know it's been covered before but what is the dress code in the Restaurants? I've read a couple of posts that say I have to wear long pants. What? Is this true? In 90% humidity? And what about the wife? A dress? I figure less is best. And the Clubs and night life, shorts for me? I'm guessing the sexier the better for the wife.
    Can we catch a snorkel trip from the TTR? Looks like there is a dock there. I've read a few posts about snorkel trips but couldn't tell if the TTR put it on or if it was from an outside boat co. I don't think there's going to be a booze cruize while we're there.
    Thanks for all your help, Jonathan & Susie

2. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    info

for the resturants- i wore a nice set of jeans, she worn nice shorts or a evening style dress.
    the best snorking trip we liked was the one driving the little ski boats. about a 30 min trip thru the swamp to open water, about and hour on site, then back. can't remember the company name but they have flyers at the resort.
    she can dress very sexy at the clubs, a few clubs a lot more so!!!

3. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    About the restaurants last year he could wear shorts........just no swim suits or flip flops.....but we have been there years where men had to wear dress pants. Bring some just in case. As for the wife.......I live in bikinis during the day and skirts or dresses at night. I never even bring shorts.......but being our ninth trip there we are not doing day excusions.
    Lol, I pack less and less every year. Sexy wear is much encourage and the norm at night in the clubs.

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    I wore Jeans all but one night, suprisingly after 90 degree days and sun and sun tan, the night breeze can even feel chilly sometimes, I would say 75 percent of the people were wearing jeans or pants at night... it definitely was not uncomfortable or too hot..

5. PiratePair

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks again glenn/ monique and backs13

6. Cancun_Hank

Cancun_Hank Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wife and I will be there around the same time. I have been to Cancun - Mayan Riveria several times and I would guess that most guests who eat at the restuarants in the hotels wear pants during the evening hours.

7. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    we will be there

my wife leanne and I will be there fourth time.....look forward to meeting you two....and having a drink or two dozen.....

8. Deleted member 9443

Deleted member 9443 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    see you guys down there!!

9. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hey mav6rick

hey mav6rick......good to see another James for canada and ontario coming down same time......hope to meet you down there me and the wife leanne are there too so we will have to have a drink.

10. PiratePair

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    seems like there's alot of Canadians going to down there this time of year. Thats awesome i love to party with the canucks! see you all down there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice