((((Whos Dieting))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 7, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah most guys think that those classes are girly. But heck no. You sweat your ass off. And it's a great work out...Will have to try the COmbat though...HEck even the yoga is a great work our, they do Tai Chi, and Pilates as well. And my abs are killing from it..

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Totally, Im never making fun out of those classes again. Once bitten twice shy.

Bye
    Adam

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEs they are hard Adam....Us chicks can handle a 60 min class hee hee

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we shall go to body combat too :cool:

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes after my legs heal from all those lunges

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeay lisa groves and suebee :cool:
    im starting body combat again this weekend.. eeeeeeeeeee

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You gof or it Gemma! I have yet to try it And shall try and see if I can manage..I am sore from the Body Pump last night

8. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have you guys tried belly dancing? i womna go but they only have it when im at work :( supposed to be great for abs and giving u great curves I WANT

9. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you may find your version of football to be "proper" but to us in the US its pretty archaic, an outdated past time. american football, to me, is much more interesting and much more fun to play.

to each his own. but when you say "the proper version" you should know thats not a fact and merely your opinion.

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    theres may codes of football. Soccer , Gaelic , Aussie rules , american, rugby league , rugby union all forms of football just seems to be which ever is most popular in that country gets the football tag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice