((((Whos Dieting))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Correct Gemma, Fat CANNOT be turned into muscle directly.
    Im cycling my kcals PHILY different weeks diffent ammounts last week it was 4500-5000 and this week its lower, next week it might be up to 6000. Its good to cycle your Carbs intake to create insulin spikes, keep the protein high and you will NOT lose any muscle mass, but you knew that ofcourse!

Bye
    Adam

2. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when i said change body comp and turn fat into muscle, i did not mean it literally, basically losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time

yes, the fat isn't turning into muscle, but you get the point.

creatine and insulin spike is a nice touch to help your body reach its goals through timing but cycling carbs is basically a waste of time.

if you don't believe me, i don't care. i have friends in the IFBB and know enough local body builder around here to not really care.

the only way to put on 20lbs of LBM in 10 weeks is with steroids. you can try hGH and endogenous insulin but even that won't back the punch of good old steroids.

there is no way you are going to bulk up 20 lbs in 10 weeks by cycling carbs. don't mean to be a know it all, im always down to learn more but what your saying doesn't make sense to me

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well PHILLY it has worked for me in the past I have been much heavier before and it will work again, You should know that Bodybuilding isnt text book what works for you dont work for me pal.
    Anyway check your PM's

Bye
    Adam

4. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    btw, hormone levels dictate muscle dystrophy and hypertrophy. creatine and eating to taking advantage of natural insulin levels is a good start but will not increase lean muscle mass by 20 lbs in 10 weeks.

ie. cortisol levels high, testosterone levels low = muscle loss no matter how much protein you are taking in.

muscle hypertrophy is triggered by working out but the rate at which the muscle grows is determined many factors, mainly hormone level. insulin is a powerful hormone but your natural levels are not going to change your body mass very much, unless you are taking it via endogenous administration.

testosterone, insulin, igf-1, MGF, hGH can all help build muscle, but really it isn't going to happen at that kind of rate without a somewhat high level of testosterone or testosterone analog (steroids)

anyway, good luck. if you do gain 20lbs in 10 weeks by cycling carbs and taking creatine than congratulations. however, i don't find that to be a realistic expectation

5. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stop copy and pasting from google and check your darn PM'S Jeez :roll:

Bye
    Adam

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Muscle weighs more than fat and yes it is possible to turn fat into lean muscle mass.. I have been working out on and off for years or probably since the days of the sand weights. The key is to set a goal and continue until you achieve it. Over the years I have found it very hard to find a good work out partner, someone dedicated and a good spotter, I have been injured from working out with mirror gazors, tread mill and eliptical watchers..Some of you guys out there know what im talking about. So now i prefer to train alone, with light weights and high repetitions. Since I have been going to Cancun twice a year since 2003 roughfly...I am motivated even more to stay in shape, I love it when some vacationers of all ages, nationalites, pull me aside at the Oasis and tell me how much I made there trip enjoyable.(Photos to Prove) Its great to see the staffs eyes light up when I walk through the door, because they know what time it is..I take care of them and respect them at all times...oh yes and we also have the Haters...who hate, because they are jealous of you, or mad at the world, they are dealt with accordingly..by the policia half the time its because there attitude gets to them outside of the hotel and most of the time its off to the ATM, for a major attitude adjustment. I hope this post doesnt make forumers think it is a necessity to be in shape to go to Cancun..I love chilling with everybody and my goal is to make your trip enjoyable, regardless of your physique

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i used to go to the gym with shorn but he wouldnt work out just talked and talked. I cant wait till im old and i can eat all day and be fat :)

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreeds KP, I have been working out on my own for the past 2 years I prefer it that way, apart from this one time I got trapped under a loaded bar with about 130Kg on it, since then I have learnt and welded some spotting arms onto my bench.

Bye
    Adam

9. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry buddy, not trying to be a dick

i typed that myself, none of that came from google. sorry but this is my profession, its what i do for a living.

i know i know, i came across like a know it all dick, im sorry

10. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you have pm back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice