((((Whos Dieting))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 7, 2007.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Goal Attained Lost 15 lbs and SUPER LEAN, begining weight was 183 and now am 168, i was going to try and get down to 155-160 but doesnt look like its happening, im leaving in 2 days. Ill seeeee you on da beach !

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good effort dude

I'm not going this year but i try and train hard anyways ...unfortunately aint working too well though ... im like 6'2" and 80kgs, small boned (cheers dad lol) and a super fast metabolism .. eat a ton of the right foods and work with weights but get fook all results ... very annoying, anyone know how to slow the metabolism down??

3. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FRANCO27- Your lucky you have a fast metabolism, some people would kill for it, as far as slowing your metabolism down..I think genetics and lifestyle changes play a role in if you have a fast or slow metabolism, I would try doing a search on google...I tried and most of the things I came up with were people wanting to speed up there metabolism, the exact opposite of your goal.

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tell me about it, everyone in my office is on some 'fat fighters' diet while im trying to gain weight. I think it really annoys people lol

5. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As you get older your metabolism naturally slows down. It will take you time but if you train hard you will gain size. It doesn't happen over night, will probably be a couple of years of hard training. Don't worry about cardio as you probably do not need it yet. And eat all the time. Don't worry about eating all the proper stuff. Your body needs fat and with a fast metablism it will burn it off no problem. If you stick to high protein and veggies you will not gain. Remember carbs are your friend.

6. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Franco,watch what you wish for.I was formerly the lean 175lb guy.No longer.Eat right.If you want to gain weight don't eat like a vegetarian but be sensible.The bodybuilders you see on TV and magazines don't look like that 365 days a year.Trust me,one day the weight will come.

7. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cheers boyos, i guess perseverance is the key ... im an impatient git and probably expecting results straight away...1 more though, what you recommend the split between cardio/weights ... unfortunately due my work i have to do ALOT of cardio which probably isn't the best way forward in order to gain weight!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice