((((Whos Dieting))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 7, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and you are the same. its something i spend mostly all of my free time on and think about all the time. all i do is read, read, read. then i workout and eat.

you are a bit more meaty but im not small by any means. i bust my ass in the gym. I really don't have a genetic tendency to store fat. 6'0 200lbs with a 31inch waist. I'm not dramatically muscular. I'd like to be 220 and just as lean. Being lean can make you look bigger. I got locked up in 2005 at about 195lbs and the cops wrote that I was 225 on the police report, which I thought was funny.

It sounds simple but the trick is to eat less. Do all cardio on a completely empty stomach and make sure everything you eat is empty (salad, lettuce, water). Stick to straight, low calorie protein sources such as tuna and chicken breast. If you do eat any carbs, make sure they are complex (oatmeal, whole grain rice, potatoes). Keep you carb intake around 100g's/day max.

2. dave85

dave85 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers, guess I'm just going to have to be very strict the next two weeks, it's not going to be fun lol.

What cardio do you do/how long? I use the cross-trainer - seems to be the best in terms of burning calories/effort needed.

3. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not a cardio buff. I am naturally lean so my job is always to gain weight, not lose it.

My only advice that I could give anyone is that if what you are doing is easy then it probably isn't working. The things that are hard, the stuff in the gym that you don't want to do is usually what works best.

4. dave85

dave85 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah but I've always found that more calories will be burnt doing an hour of medium intenstity, than the 20 mins or so most can manage doing high intensity.

Or maybe I'm lazy? Thanks for the help anyway.

5. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you wear lots of layers in order to get rid of some water weight...one of my boxer friends lost 15 pounds in a couple days in order to make weigh in

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought one of those cheap SWEAT SUITS, from walmart, feels like your wearing a garbage bag but it works good. I like wearing it while im using my exercise bike or, stepper. It helps burn off some of the calories and pounds, I have been doing an hour of cardio faithfully for the last week or so. Awwwww 11 or so days to go ! Cant wait

7. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha, you probably look like an unused extra from back to the future when you wear that outfit.

8. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It works....and I don't recall any scenes from back to the future other then the flying delorian I guess it wasn't my favorite 80's flick

9. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know i see guys in the gym with them on sweating like crazy. they look like they came in on segways or something.

10. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been kind of following this thread and I see all the guys talking about what they do and are doing where's the women? I'd love to hear some diet tips from some fellow women working out? I've got 3 more months to go though. Myself I drink 10-12 glasses water/day, eat 4-5 small meals, 3 days of weights (30 min)and 5 days of cardio(45 mediun to high intensity). I'm down 10lbs since January

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice