((((Whos Dieting))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was real glad to see Jay finally win the big one.

KP Roids are alot cheaper than legal supplements over here (Not that I condone roids).
    We should not really discuss roids here but lets just say you wouldnt get many legal supplements for £100 but you could probally get a decent cycle of roids.

Bye
    Adam

2. southsidesasky

southsidesasky Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Diet Info/Help

I agree with the general concensus on this topic that you can be ripped to the bone, but if you act like a "drunk monkey putting together a jigsaw puzzle", you'll never get a girl anyways.

I just get cut for the beach for personal preference, as I stay as lean as possible all year round. I can usually lose about 5-10 pounds and be as cut as I like to be.

Tanning FYI:

Put on some "Preperation H" where your body tends to hold a little more water while you go tanning and the Prep H will HELP suck out a little extra water behind the skin. Remember this isn't going to help suck away your 10 pound love handles or your ass cheeks hanging to the ground. :D

SouthSide

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Southside nice info on the tanning I have not heard about that before.

Bye
    Adam

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    southsidesasky-Looking Super Lean keep up the good work !

5. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you can get steroids legally in the US if your testosterone levels are lower than normal.

6. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have met and trained with victor martinez. my friend trained him for the 05 olympia and he is friends with a lot of the same people i am.

7. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ronnie was a little off and jay stole it but i really don't think it was a convincing win. i love ronnie. he busts his ass 10x harder than jay ever did. i want victor to win the arnold next month and roll it into an 07 olympia victory. the guy looks sicks.

8. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    by the way, i didn't mean to turn this into a body building thread. it is a hobby of mine (im not big enough to compete but i am about 200lbs and very lean).

it is actually a big part of my life.

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I know what you mean PHILLY Im 230lb but not the leanest (At the moment) so I get people in the gym saying 'Are you a bodybuilder?' now in my head im thinking 'How can I explain to the average gym user that I do more than just working out but without making it out that Im a proper bodybuilder' So my reply is always 'I just like working out', Sure I could explain that...
    I eat 6-8 meals a day,
    that I have to eat at certain times,
    that I spend hundreds of pounds on supplements and extra food,
    that when im cutting Im up at 5:30am doing cario when they are asleep
    that I read hundreds and hundreds of pages about the science behind it

But most people dont get it so I prefer to not get into the 'why do you do it?' conversation. Its just nice when people do understand why you do it.
    I know ill never compete or be 280lbs and I dont want to be, but I enjoy it and thats all that matters.

[][]----------[][]

:)

Bye
    Adam

10. dave85

dave85 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any tips on how to really get rid of the BF in the last 2 weeks before I go? Trying to do an hour of cardio a day and eat as well as I can (I'm at uni - so it's hard). Guessing there's not much more now...could still do with losing a bit more though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice