((((Whos Dieting))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 7, 2007.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    f355969- You hit it on the head, with those tips. Thats pretty much how I train before Cancun. Its amazing how, as soon as I get in cancun, I appear to get more leaner , probably from sweating all day. My triceps start to get more vasculine and veiny and show the seperation of the heads. I love it when certain guys ask me...hey dude what are you taking, when i know all Im doing is preparing myself a month or 2 out, dieting and training right. I think genetics play a key roll, I could just imagine if I did a cycle. I just have no need being a non pro.

2. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When people ask me what I take and tell them I am clean and always have been they don't belive me, I laugh and take that as a compliment. I've trained hard for the past 7-8 years to get to where I am at and of course like every guy out there have thought many many times about juicing it, even to the point of buying it but never ended up taking it. I don't criticize anybody who takes it as I have friends that do. Just not for me.

3. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I too take it as a compliment. And say look at these chicken legs does it look like im juicing and usually they immediately shut up, I had a fractured tibia years ago, so i baby my legs on training day, there stronger then ever, I just dont go super heavy.

4. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there are thousands and thousands of supplements out there that the average guy doesnt know about or cant afford (i know about most but cant afford em)....plus bodybuilders such as jay cutler, coleman etc. get all their protein from food and eat about 65 ounces of meat and fish a day. Personally i rarely if ever eat red meat because of its fat content. If you are going to eat red meat then flank steak is the way to go cause it has the lowest fat content. My main sources of protein are eggs, chicken, turkey, tuna fish and protein powder. I also take l-glutamine, l-carnitine and a multivitamin. Currently i am using lipo 6 for fat loss.

Good diet to get lean is as follows (from muscle and fitness mag.):

B-fast
    -2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites with 1 cup oatmeal

Midmorning
    -6 ounces chick breat, cup broccoli, sweet potato

lunch
    -6 ounces salmon, cup cauliflower, 1/2 cup brown rice

preworkout
    -scoop of protein powder and a banana

postworkout
    -scoop of protein powder and 1 baked potato

dinner
    -8 ounces of top sirloin, salad with olive oil based dressing

late evening
    -cup of low fat cottage cheese

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its too badd Ronnie Lost this year, but he couldnt of been beaten by a better bodybuilder that should of one it a couple of times before him and got screwed. Besides Jay is from Nevada, surprised he didnt win it sooner

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I mean last year, this year is another year. Interesting to see if Ronnie even competes after that upset

7. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's amazing that it's actually cheaper to do steroids than buying legal supplements.

8. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats news too me, figd it would be vice versa, u live in Canada ehhh, are the laws strict there too when it comes to scheduled III stuff

9. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think the laws are that strict here, never really looked into it as I have not really had any need to. It is very very accessable and easy to get whatever you want I do know that.

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mmm just had a whopper combo from BK :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice