((((Whos Dieting))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 7, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess, pro football is a tough fight, hence there are stoppages and they can only play one game a week

there is a strategy to it all and i guess you have to know what your looking at to see it. the play clock is a major part of controlling a winning a game and each play is called with that in mind.

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOVE american football and i dont know what im going to do with no more Steeler games to watch

but wooo for working out lol... me, ive decided to be a fat arse till i get back to school as there is no cancun for me

3. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best ab excercise I do is something I saw in Rocky 4 when he was training in Russia and he is laying on his back and holding his arms back and grabbing onto the bench with his hands behind his head. You then lift your body like a normal leg lift but when you come down you only let your upper back touch and lower your legs as far as you can and hold it and lift again never letting your lower back or butt touch the bench. It is the most intense thing I have ever done, you feel a complete ab workout, obliques, upper and lower abs it's awesome. But don't do to many the first few times because you will not be able to move it will hurt to much. I use a bench like the one in the link here to do this excersise.

http://www.gymcor.com/addebe.html

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    f355969- u look like u have some killer abs, may consider giving ur tip a try

5. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    best ab excerise ever is the good, old fashioned sit up done on an incline, all the way up, all the way down. it will work every part of your abs and obliques and is really all you need to do. if you are weak, do them on a flat surface first, then work your way up to incline. once you accomplished that, start holding weights when you do them, you will have a six pack in no time.

crunches and leg lifts are a lot easier to do, hence they don't work nearly as good.

also, if you want a muscular stomach, you have to treat it like the rest of your body and weight train with your abs.

6. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i really can't stand when i see people in the gym doing sit ups on the incline but only going half way down. would you only do half a bench press?

my point is, going half way only works half as well. most people don't go all the way down because it is too hard.

best thing to know when you go to the gym is that the things that are hard work the best. it takes extreme effort for your body to change its shape. the body is reluctant to change and only does so as a last resort. most people don't reach that point because their workouts are flat out too easy.

7. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will like it but trust me go easy the first few times. You don't feel the pain right away, you will just tire out. The pain comes a couple days later and if you had done to many the first time you will be in extreme pain for a week or so and not be able to train abs for a bit. If you do it right you will know for sure as it is the most intense thing you will have done. Let me know how you like it. I train abs every day for like 10 mins max. I do that excercise and sit ups and hold a broom stick behind my head and rotate my upper body to work the sides.

8. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    diet and genetics play an important role in getting abs, some people have 10 packs, 8 packs, 6 packs, and like me a 4 pack...those lower two are a B@#$ too get

9. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm lucky with my genetics I don't really diet or watch what I eat I just stay away from sugar and drink lots of water.

10. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know what you mean KP, I can get a 4 pack when I rip up but I have never been able to get the bottom two abs to show.

Bye
    Adam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice