((((((Whos Dieting)))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 19, 2008.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With CANCUN SPRING BREAK just around the corner we should all focus on getting in shape even if is just shedding a pound or two,
    (Always be happy with who you are tho) what are some of your secrets in preparing yourself for that most saught after vacation bod. I will go first... Please Consult Your Physician before copying any of the posters techniques.

I usually train super hard 30 days out, but because its rumored Cancun is supposed to be the Hottest Spring Break Destination for 2008 I decided to get a early start.

My begining weight was (183 Offseason weight )and I plan on getting down to 155 - 160 thats my usual Cancun Weight, but this year I plan on being Super Lean and more Vasculine.
    (I didnt come anywhere close to it last year or year before)

I eat alot of Tuna Fish, and Chicken, I get the cheap bagged salad from sams club and put it in a big bowl and throw some boneless chicken on the Forman Grill, cut it up and walllaaa theres my food for the week.

I also eat, sweet potatoes, drink alot of water probably almost a gallon a day.

Supplementation is necessary, I take Amino Acids, Creatine, Glucosamine, Glutamine, Hydroxy Cut, Six Star Caffeine Pills, Vitamin C, Multi Vitamins, Cuts II, Protein Powder

My workout routine is as follows:

Day 1 - Chest and Triceps
    Day 2 - Back and Biceps
    Day 3- Legs (I must admit Im a Super Slacker On Leg Day)
    Day 4- Shoulders
    Day 5- Repeat Arms Chest and Triceps
    Day 6 Cardio 1 hour
    Day 7 Cardio 1 hour

Every Morning I Do my 8 Minute Ab video that is stored on my Computer its from the mid 90's but i like it, I also use a abs for dummies DVD occasionally.

I also do my Tae-Bo video on cardio days when I dont feel like using my exercise bike, stepper machine, or treadmill

I usually listen to some hip-hop music on the ole Ipod when doing cardio. Or I watch some of my many volumes of Cancun Footage to get me hyped or just go to www.perreotv.com and watch the latin music videos.

Good Luck See you in March

(((((KP))))))

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I am in the gym 5 days a week! Free weights and cardio each day! I am now running 2 miles a day, so I am in pretty good shape. FAR better than the last 2 years!! My food is mainly Tuna, chicken, and fish!! With rice or veggies on the side! And lots of water!!

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    in the gym for about an hour a day sometimes more.....

never the same thing 2 days in a row either

EVERY DAY however we do a nice 10 minute run and about 15 minutes of abs before we leave.....gained 5 lbs since the start of the week.....up to a whopping 160

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh.....woops forgot to add my diet......yogurt, wheat bagel and egg in the morning, lunch switches up between tuna, egg salad sandwich and a bunch of others....snacks thrown in throughout the day, 6-7 piece of cheese and crackers, or more yogurt.....dinner is whatever pa-dukes decides to make, or order.....i was proud, they had chinese the other day for dinner and my ass went to subway for a sandwich

also, 3-4 bottles of water a day, protein shake in the morning, and gainer after the gym, carton of muscle milk during the day

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My mates killed me in gym today hes personal trainer! i didnt realise there was so many workouts for triceps and biceps my arms are mucked :lol: will be doing it hardcore from now till cancun chest and shoulders next ill still be a skinny fuck but if i look toned it will do deal :cool:

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am eating all protein foods tuna chicken
    at the moment stacking up some on the weight eating alot of rice and pasta for the carb overload
    then my salads as always and my protein shakes one before and one after my sesssion

my workouts are basically

chest biceps and forearms all supersets

back and shoulders again supersets

triceps and legs

but i mix em about a bit to give my body something new all the time, at the moment training with my uncle who does pro body building and my cousin who is a pti

do my cardio through football boxing and bits at the gym have slacked of late becuase of the shifts at work and the times the gym opens and closes. but im doing ok. not as good as i wana mind you
    but there is still time.

keep up the good work people

7. londons_finest

londons_finest Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    gym it 4-5 times a week at the mo.....working on looking trim for cun, but wit only 49 days left iv resulted to takin whey protein shake in the morning as soon as i wake up and another one straight after my workout to give meslef a lil more energy :wink: cant see me body lookin any better in 49 days but il try!!!! anyways im gettin abit of a belly on me.... any1 got any good ab workouts lol

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've been working at dropping the weight. I basically cut out most fatty foods and eat oatmeal for breakfast, yogurt for snack, chef salad for lunch, yogurt or fruit for snack, grilled or baked chicken breast with veggies and rice for dinner. I don't eat anything after 9pm.

I joined a gym that's open late which works for my schedule. I pretty much hit the bike for an hour at moderate speed, usually get in around 15 miles. I'll start a bit of weight training soon.

I have not changed my drinking, beer is an important part of my diet :cool:

I started Jan 1, I've lost 12lbs in 17 days, from 238 to 226. Goal is 216 by 2/16 my birthday, with ultimate goal to be back down to about 205 (I'm just over 6' tall)

Good work everybody.

9. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah ive been dropping weight too ... from 240 in september down to around 205 210 now ... just going to the gym and mixing it up with weights and cardio and eating clean ... not really into the supplements bit too much ...
    tim

10. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont want to repeat the same things, but Its basically the same as everyone else. Im eating alot of lean protein, cut out the fried food, but Also stopped drinking beer. I'll drink other stuff, but the beer was taking away my progress.

I do arms, abs, and some cardio, just about every day. Honestly if you put 3 good days in and ate right, you can see the difference.

The main challenge is staying true to what you eat, because, due to different circumstances at work, I may end up having no choice eating something I dont want, and that annoys me.

The only reason I cut back on the cardio, is because of lack of space in my home, and I have to be at home more these days, to finish up peronal projetcs. Cant hit the track up righ now.

My favorite excercize right now is this ab one where your on forearms, and the tips of your toes only. And also one where your in push up position, and lift one leg, bring it in, and twist your waist and leg inward. Dont know what its called.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice