Who is ready for Spring break at the HO Oasis

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by VIP, Jan 29, 2007.

1. VIP

VIP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    6 weeks to go.. I am pumped up to party? Who will be there at the time.. Let's party untill you drop.. Ha?

Cancun will always be nice when you have all your friends next to you? Good luck everyone one....

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM READY!!!!!!!!

3. VIP

VIP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey College Man? I been to Cancun lot's of times... I heard the best time to go is the second week of March... That's when the big universities attend.. I heard your an expert in this.. Is this true!!!!

i belive it starts on 8 and and end on the 20 right? Correct me if i am wrong... Cancun Oasis will rock??????? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    march 10-17 is the biggest week for cancun, but ALL of the month of march will be insane!!

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im pretty sure cancun is insane regardless of when you go, throughout the year haha but when me and the rest of the SB'ers go down it gets even crazier

6. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ho asis? you must mean NO asis, me and my boy were there last year and it was a total sausage fest. I hear that is the trend for the oasis....

7. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i gotta agree, last year was a saugefest. the ratio is always 4 guys to a girl but last year it was like 20 to 1. this year, i bet cancun is back to 4:1.

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    agreed with both....sausage fest galore.....but if you think about it, there may be alot of sausage staying there, BUT that means more girls will flock over to visit :cool:

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEs the word on t he street is that tons of guys go to that hotel...They just wanna go and party really..But no worries there are still girls

10. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well now that fat tuesdays is closed, there really isn't much options during the day besides the oasis. i mean, there are options, but i bet the oasis is going to attract more daytime outsides then it has in a few years.

fat tuesday used to get pack during the day, especially on sundays when it was like $10 open bar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice