WHO IS GOING BACK TO OASIS 2ND AND 3RD WEEKS OF MARCH 2010?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by celticfc, Mar 26, 2009.

1. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep - sad, as in pathetic! Joe obviously has some serious juju going on!!

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The part that really annoyed me was that it was the second time/girl that had happened in a month. I love Joe but he needs to learn to NOT hook up with easy girls who serious self esteem problems. It's all fun and entertaining until one of those girls actually go kill herself. Sorry to be the party pooper here but there are very good reasons not to hook up with people you don't know. There are a lot of people with psychological issues in this world. You can say screw them, it's not your problem what happens to them afterwards but I'm too responsible of a person not to care about the mess if it's in any way caused by me. That's why I'm very careful about who I hook up with and never giving a girl I'm not interested the impression that I'm interested in order to get some.

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: The hell happened haha

4. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude in all fairness i hooked up with her in 2007 man its not my fault she went crazy, Stephine man she has issues with other people not me man, she was not crying over me . i understand what ur saying but man its not my fault, how would i predict this shit would happen no way

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well Norma (the other norma) was not really crying over joe... she was wasted and was crying because her boyfriend had just broke up with her and told her she was fat or something like that... then she saw joe who she has liked since like forever (according to what she said) and tequila got out of control and ended up making out with brice... then she wanted to make out with joe but joe didnt...

the thing is... i wouldnt hold joe responsible for this at all... she wasnt having a good day and she mixed that with tequila... not a good idea... oh and by the way... shes like soooooooooooooooo embarrased about all that hahaha

6. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You hooked up with her in 2007 but you were making out with her at the CC party this year and then hitting on other girls. If you had not been making out with her, she wouldn't think you are still interested and would not havev gone into a jealous rage (at least the chance is smaller).

I was there both times with you. I didn't hook up with Stephine and I didn't make out with crazy Norma. What's the difference between us? I don't think with my penis as much as you do. Nobody can predict the future but there are things you can avoid doing to prevent other bad things from happening. You should be more careful when a girl is too easy AND has any sign of clinginess or low self esteem. That's all I'm saying.

7. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

correction i did not make out with her at this years party didn't u read what mormis wrote. i danced with her was all

8. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I seemed to recall you did. Norma was probably too busy making out with Andrew to notice.

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :sofa:

10. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FYI, I drank WAY TOO much earlier that "sandy penis" day so I actually didn't drink anything except a few sip from Claire's drink at the CC party. So I'd trust my recollection over anyone else's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice