WHO IS GOING BACK TO OASIS 2ND AND 3RD WEEKS OF MARCH 2010?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by celticfc, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tell tell!!!

2. violet0905

violet0905 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok ...enough!! yeah this is crazy Norma as you like to call me...Jesus...least my drama ended when i got over my drunken ness!!

Yeah ,I know it was crazy...and Gemma is the most right about things happening ,Id just recently broken up with some guy ,who id thought id forgotten completely about adn i was a bit down on myself... I dunno if anyone heard me say I DONT DRINK TEQUILA but it was downed on me anyways and i chose to go with it cuz i didnt want to be "boring" big mistake i guess,I DO get emotional on tequila when i got something going on or i just plain fall asleep or lose half the night . And no i wasnt crying over Joe ,like now everyone knows here ,we did hook up ONCE back in 07 and i did like him but well not that bad...

One more thing ,it wasnt really a CC incest of any sort and i just did make out with Brice and that was the end of that ,i was too wasted ,i did at some point make out with Joe but for some reason i ended up with Brice and then Joe was like i shouldnt have been kissing other guys and whatever.

I have no emotional or self steem problems ,i JUST HAD SOMETHING BAD GOING ON AT that particular moment, anyone heard alcohol is a deppresant!!

I have however moved on with this sorta thing and im very happy thank you very much and i know im in no way fat,and i do not need being pawned to anyone ha,i take very good care of myself ,eat right and ive been an avid gym goer for about 5 years and i have a lot more going on than worrying about Joe or whoever....

Oh and Trigg since Joe decided to talk about it ,yes i did meet him tru my friends from hard rock when he was lost in downtown cancun and i let him crash at my place fo r like 30 minutes before i woke him up cuz i had to go work and yeah he was nice to take me to work in a cab...so??

hmm yeah it sorta is ,try to think its you and u do something stupid and people decide thats who u are...would u like that? i guess not .

so please people get over this and get on with ur lives...

3. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock:

4. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Norma, I apologize if I've misjudged you. That was not my intention. I was merely trying to teach Joe to be more careful with girls who are vulnerable. I watch out for him because I'm his friend. It was more about me judging him on what he should and shouldn't do than who you are.

6. violet0905

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No probs Henry,I just had to speak up cuz basicly based on the posts i saw here im a nutcase,a slut and who knows what ...and this is based on one day of drunkenness...which was a bit annoying

7. cc_matt

cc_matt Regular Registered Member

Belleville Michigan Freezing my ass off!!!
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey violet0905, are you the Norma that added me to your facebook and myspace? The one who lives in Cancun that I was suppose to meet up with and hang out with? You missed our meeting at slices on the 21st :(

8. violet0905

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep ,that'd be me ! hehe im sorry!!!!!!!!! ive been killin myself with work gym and personal lil projects and i couldnt literally make it ,i was falling asleep everywhere :( ,i swear i need about 5 more hours to do all the stuff i wanna do...
    i dunno about me still being here next year since im sort of a temp citizen here LOL but if i am we can arrange nxt year ,i really think it sucks i couldnt make it ,seems that meet up was a total happening !!

9. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes things happen and sorry it ended this why but as people we talk, say things, I did not kiss u that night.

we all make mistakes people pick fun at things there is no drama here in less its brought. i have nothing against u really, I'm done talking about this now

10. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That all makes sense norma, i was the emotional drunk at the city when t pain was on and got mascara all over my friends white shirt, all over something that happenend a year and a half ago :!: so i know how it is. Esp when the next day he announced at breakfast in front of everyone 'i never had a girl cry on me so much' i said SHUT UP :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice