Who is definitely In for CC Vegas Reunion trip?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Easy. Before going up to your room, tell her you have to close out the tab. Make sure she knows you're charging it to your room because you don't have cash on hand.

If she doesn't tell you to visit the ATM on the way to the room, you're probably safe.

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know. Maybe ask Joe. My guess is that if you need to hit on them, they are probably not pros. If they discretely come up to you (eg ask you if the seat next to is taken, a few minutes later starts to chat you up), then you should be a little skeptical. Ask them where they are from and what they do. That should help you figure out if they are pros.

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Unless she's got a Credit Card machine in her purse. :wink:

Jamie

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I want to hit the "rehab" pool party up on sunday at the Hard Rock! Heard that party is INSANE and is like spring break!

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm definitely there. Have to find out how much it'd cost though. Last time I was staying at the Hard Rock so entrance was free. Or maybe Joe knows someone who can hook us up. Dunno.

6. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where is that crazy bast

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    spoke with joe, he is working on vip entrance to some clubs, as that weekend we would likely wait a few hours. I have a few connections there also. My friend tash is a bartender at TAO and said she will hook us up with free vip entrance so thats one hook up in the books! See what else we can get, CC running thangs

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chica Chica WOW!!!

9. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D

Honestly, in my experience, they're up front about it. They all start out as "travel agents" or "consultants". That's how they start talking to you to feel you out, as soliciting on the strip is illegal.

Once they feel comfortable they won't get busted, they start working. They're trying to make money. They're not going to waste their time trying trick you out of your money before they even know if you have any and are willing to spend it on their services. Too many people in Vegas who aren't gambling are only not gambling because they don't have money left. It's like a mexican cab... if you can't agree on a price first, don't get in.

I've been out in Vegas a quite a bit. Some times in larger groups that seem to get bigger as the night goes on. I've been hit up a few times, not knowing who was talking to me. Once they felt comfortable enough, they tried negotiating. A simple and polite no thank you and they moved on. They're not selling time shares. Well... not real estate time shares :D

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Too late.

I had a book opened the minute he said he was coming... :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice