Who Has the Biggest Bangers on this Forum?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by InspectorPecks, Jan 31, 2006.

1. InspectorPecks

InspectorPecks Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They sure do!! I reckon Apple would get a job easy!! :p :cool:

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and why would you reckon this? :?

3. Geordie

Geordie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Keep diggin mate :lol:

4. InspectorPecks

InspectorPecks Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They're short staffed-OBVIOUSLY! :p

5. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahah

6. Bacardi CoCo

Bacardi CoCo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My roomate dated a few from the Hooters in Wichita Kansas, and they were nice once you get to know them... other wise they are really "witchy"!

They are all stuck up (why not right?), tired of hearing the same lines over and over and over again... and on top of that they have to try and sell you trinkets thorugh out your meal...so yeah, major attitude, like I said, once they got to know me and my room mate they were nice.

The only ones that were ever really cool were the ones in San Antonio Texas River Walk... must be a Texas thang.

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :roll:

8. Bacardi CoCo

Bacardi CoCo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The consensus among the military guys who keel hovering around my computer, all 8 of them, is that APPLE has got to have the winning lovely lady lumps based on their experience in the subject matter... yeah, I guess they must be experts or something... :D

So APPLE is in the lead... we will definitely hook the winner up with a lovely prize.... military guys say Victorias Secret Gift Card.... yeah I need to find another WiFi hotspot, too many gawkers.

APPLE the guys from the US Marine Expeditionary Unit in Kuwait wanted me to make sure to tell you they said hello...

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes us ladies don't compare...I think it's the guys who compare. And tend to feel the need to nickname them....aka The Twins :roll:

10. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahhahaha

apples breasts are famous

salute the troops!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice