Who Got Home runs in Cancun??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mugway05, Mar 24, 2005.

?

How many?

1. 1

85.7%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. None at all? :o(

14.3%
  1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what about you rich?

2. alzobalzo

alzobalzo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    erm details

ok this is about as details as i gets, one girl from Iowa who i became great friends with over the holiday, (love ya lucy). One/two girls from texas on my third nite the reason it was kinda two is because another friend was sorta trying to join in while another one of her very drunk fat friend was trying to shove Pizza in my mouth during intercourse (very surreal), Another girl from texas who was half mexican in my second week who was also one of the soundest people ever and we chilled and smoked weed with one of my friend and one of hers till like 8 a.m. And finally Sex in the sea with a girl from New York who insisted on bringing her monopoly Board into the ocean so the last vision i have is a bottle of tequila in my hand kissing a beautiful girl while surrounded by floating Monopoly money at sunrise, What a memory, and that was the only one i didnt capture on camera, i was so angry. But all in all sex in cancun is just part of meeting people it seemed to me, american girls do like english boys but just not the ones who push it as a selling point. Saw some idiots in Union Jack hot pants, what a bunch of idiots. But what a great holiday

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow someone who's willing to spill the beans...anyone else????

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: oh yes

-Ive got a half New York, Half Boston accent that I didnt realize I had until in Cancun when a few people told me......it worked well i guess

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what no details?

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    lol

I have PLENTY of details, but Id rather keep most of that to myself, and to protect some ladies names on here! Im a moderator, I have to do that, lol

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was just teasing about the details...but its great to hear that some guys prefer discretion...when most prefer to hear the details...lol

8. OliverUK

OliverUK Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Leeds is hardly an English accent. Only the most undiscerning and drunken American schoolie could possibly consider it thus.

'Eee ba gum, oraaaaaaaaht darling, func-eh a shag, lak?'

A snappy London twang on the other hand ;)

9. Senior Rich

Senior Rich Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: erm details

Was it 2-4-1 pizza by any chance? : :lol: :wink:

This is one of the funniest things I've heard lately....

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its kinda creepy actually....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice