who else is getting DAMN excited??? Woohooooooooo

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 27, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Breaking into the single digits tomorrow, I just cant believe that cancun spring break is almost here!! Nuts!!! Final preperations to be made this weekend such as sun screen, towels, new board shorts, sandals, and all that stuff and make sure I have everything washed and good to go! Will start packing the beginning of next week! Then come thursday at noon, Im OFF to chicago to meet my gf when she flys in, spend the night in a hotel up there, and first thing in the morning on friday march 9th, we are OFF!!!! Woooooooohoooooooooooooooo stay pumped everyone!!!!!

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and rik shopping this weekend for final stuff much like yaself sandals , power converter things , sun screen etc then its packing at weekend and head off cancun wednesday

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So Jason, where are you going???

You really should try and show a bit more enthusiasm for your trip. :wink:

4. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thats what I'm saying...geez, you think you know a person....

5. The_swedes

The_swedes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    same as jason...start packing next week, gonna make a checklist too... haha and fix everything up! :D thursday end work at 2pm, straight to bed, wake up and stay up all nite! then of around 4-5 am to catch a train to copenhagen, then we're off! :D :D

6. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there had better be so much WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO'ing i wanna be able to hear it at home!

7. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI JASON! NAH NAH NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LA LA LA LA LA LA BUMBA DO DO DO DOOOOOOO

8. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lots of shopping this weekend.

9. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WooooHoooooooo finishing the shopping over the weekend. Nine days from tomorrow!!!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you know.....ive got to say, eveno though im not going on spring break this year im fn pumped for you all to go....except dream cuz she hates me :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice