Who else has had this trouble with oasis cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by can'tfookinwait, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went in January, so I'm not sure how relevant my comments will be...but I would say there was a wide age range (early 20's to people in walkers). Also, this hotel does not allow anyone below 18 or 21, can't remember - so no screaming kids running around with dirty diapers in the pool.

2. rickyzero

rickyzero Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive been screwed up! oasis cancun..knew there would be shit floating around. Anyways Global travels want to move me to grand oasis playa due to health and safety. Said that the building had been burnt or some Shet. Dont knw what to do as im leaaving on the 13 of march. My mates are gonna go mad. Need advice .age groups at oasis playa. Its freaking far as wel. Need some help asap!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. rickyzero

rickyzero Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i guessing it no a finger tip away.. please provide a scale, for all i knw it could be freaking 10 miles

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If a shitload of people are getting moved from Oasis to OP, I am guess OP is going to be very similar to Oasis crowd-wise.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well as for the scale..Either hotel you will; need to take a cab to the cluns..
    And yes they are several finger tips away form the clubs scene

7. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was a 5 minute bus ride south of the normal Oasis

no worries peeps

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    recieved an email at lunch from my buddy who runs studentcity in Cancun, he is there now, said there is 100% nothing wrong at the oasis, its filling up and is booked solid for march!And that your travel agency flat out overbooked you!! Mtv is there now setting up shop for their spring break, so, I would say you are getting the run around from your travel agency that overbooked their rooms there!! Sucks!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I guess we can't assume their reasoning for this. and it seems that several brits are getting the same answer, and I assume form different agents. So who knows...

As we all said before your choice to take the new hotel the offer or fight to stay there...

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya, you dont have much of a choice!! Just called my other buddy in boston who is high up in studentcity, he did some checking and said there has been NO fire nor is there any "health risks" currently at the Oasis. All is well and more and more students are checking in every minute. He said the same thing my other friend did, you were likely over booked!! Just trying to find out what the deal is for you my friend!! If I hear anything else ILL let you know, but........... fight it or switch hotels I guess is your only choices!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice