Who else has had the Temptation Yacht experience?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    We're just back from TTR trip and we took the yacht out last Thursday afternoon. What a day!
    We were there with very good friends and we took 2 other couples with us. Extremely beautiful day overall without sharing details ... we'll leave it at that.
    We're not there to make money off friends... we share the cost of yacht plus at least $100 tip for Captain + skip between the amount of people on boat including us. That's maybe just us, but that's the way we work. Maybe just a Canadian way!!
    We think it CAN be as much fun as Boobs Cruise depending on the people we take. No offence Steve, we still love going with you guys and will go again. It's just a more casual and intimate party! You make it what you want it to be and as long as all are respectful, the crew will help you in fulfilling! ;)
    Big thanks to Miguel and Pepe! Always a pleasure.

2. Bob & Stacy

Bob & Stacy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 0
    We have been on their boats 3-4 times. I don’t think we have ever had more than 10. 10 fun people would be perfect. I guess Covid is only attracted to groups of 11 or more.
    With tip it is still cheaper than the Boobs Cruise, more comfortable, better booze, and usually more fun.

3. gilbertmorry

gilbertmorry Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the info and the reviews. My husband and I were choosing between the Boobs Cruise and a yacht, and we will probably go for the yacht. We like more chilled and relaxed fun than going mad, and a yacht seems to be the right place for that. We will try to find at least one other couple we know so we don’t feel lonely. I’m bi, so I think we will have a fun time there.
    It’s not our first boat cruise. The first one was with fancyboatsibiza.com, and we loved the idea of spending a day or two in the open sea away from prying eyes.
    We will try the Boobs Cruise the next time. In summer, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2022
  4. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Been on it a few times from friends with timeshares. A different experience each time. All pretty mellow. Swimming out by Isla was my highlight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice