WHO BELIEVES IN GHOSTS??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Shezzman, Oct 9, 2005.

?

DO U BELIEVE IN GHOSTS??

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NOT SURE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OH I believe in them ..

And karan , Wow what a class you took .. It would scare the poop out of me , if that h appen in that class.. :shock:

2. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I put no because I have been in a lot of places that was suppose to have ghosts and didn't feel anything unusual, no cold spots or anything.

I actually have a good explaination for "ghosts", if you want to hear it, let me know.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh i totally do. i went to school where they have one of the most haunted houses in north america

Bradburn house at traill college (trent university) in peterborough...its scary as hell in that place and its a dorm.

judge bradburn died in the house. then it was an orphanage(where the kids were not taken care of) and then it was a nursing home. it was the creepiest thing to be in the hallways at night alone...there were noises...

i also lived in an apartment in a house that was close to 100 years old...it was interesting....

4. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe in ghosts... Not entirely sure if I've seen one though.

There was one occasion when I was living in a loft apartment in a very old building that was built in the early 1800's. I got back from a trip at about 6:00am one morning and as I was driving past the front of the building I looked up and saw my roomate Angie in the window and thought 'Weird that Ang is up so early, but perfect so she can let me in as I'm not sure where my keys are'.

Got around to the back where we park and came to the doorway and buzzed the code to be let in. No answer. I buzzed over and over and couldn't understand why Ang wasn't letting me in since not even two minutes earlier she had been standing there looking out the front window. I continued buzzing to be let in for another ten minutes or so until Angie finally let me in~ She was still in a total daze from being woken from a deep sleep.

I couldn't understand why she appeared to be so out of it since she had to have been up for at least ten or fifteen minutes (from the time I saw her in the window to the time I had gotten around the back and buzzed to get in for another good ten minutes) ~ or so I thought. I asked Angie why she had taken so long answering my buzz code to be let in and she said that she had just heard it when she let me in and she had been absolutely sound asleep until a minute earlier. I said "No, you couldn't have been sound asleep since I saw you in the window 10-15 minutes ago when I drove past the front".

Basically we determined that Ang had been sound asleep until she heard me buzzing to get in. She HAD NOT been in the window at any time that morning~ when she heard the buzzer going off, that was the first she had gotten out of bed and had gone straight to the door to let me in. There were no friends who had spent the night at our place~ Angie was the only one home.

VERY BIZARRE. I KNOW, without a doubt, that I had seen a female who was approximately our age in the window when I drove past. I didn't get a good look at her because it was three floors up from the street level, but I had simply assumed that it was Ang from the long blondish hair (plus I was expecting it to be her since we lived there together).

We have no idea who that was that day. We had a joke previously that our loft had been 'haunted' due to weird things that would happen, sounds that couldn't be explained, etc. Nothing concrete though and until that day we had always assumed that the 'weird' happenings could be explained by our friends visiting, etc because our loft had been located downdown and we always had a ton of people coming by, day and night.

Who knows? Ang and I suspect it was a ghost, but there wasn't really any other 'proof' of it.

5. Nannerz

Nannerz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ive had a ghost grab my hand before. I was real young maybe 12. anyways i thought it was my dad playing a nasty trick on me but the hand came out of the wall. i was so mad at him i ran outside and wal screaming and yelling at him... he didnt know what was going on... he doesnt believe in ghosts so to this day hes still saying that hes sure i was jus imagining it! I did NOT have THAT creative of an imagination that i could feel shit i ""imagined"""

6. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was not very nice, it was about 2am and Gemma & Me were in bed trying to sleep and all of a sudden I felt really cold, I opened my eyes and over near the window there is a long curtain, I saw what looked like to be a shadow and I didnt think anything of it untill the shadow turned and I then saw a 3D outline of a mans head and shoulders and it felt like there was another person in the room and then I suddenly went warm again!!!
    After that I was like :shock:

I think the ghost may have just been a pervert and was trying to watch some KnD hehe

Bye
    Adam

7. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL, yes Pervert Ghosts! LOL,

I've never seen one or felt one! But I belive in Good and Bad Spirits of people or other Super Naturals being around us,

8. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Next time we visit I will bring something to kill it

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    These should do the trick...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Who you gonna call....

Bye
    Adam

10. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is exactly what I was thinking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice