Who am I?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jaygrid, Apr 22, 2008.

1. jaygrid

jaygrid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Jay "Diego" was at Temptation from Apri 12-19, with my brother Joshua "Juice" and cousin Chris "Krispy". I was one of three Texas (Dallas) boys that is having a little trouble remebering. I won 2nd in the beer-drinking contest losing to an ordained minister from ?????
    I had the pleasure of meeting many wonderful people from all walks of life and tried make a mark on them as well. A few of you I had the pleasure of more than a simple hello. The ones I didn't, I am the one at a loss.
    Here's the situation. I am not really proud to admit it, but I don't remember alot (to some that may be a blessing) I spent the last 3 days extremely ill (others may have different diagnosis) and did not get the opportunity to continue my "meet n greet".
    If we met, or even if we didn't, (re)introduce yourself. I would love to hear from you, more about what I did or missed. They're were several people I was supposed to exchange emails, addresses, phone #'s, blood types, etc. with. i am ready to go back, now.
    In short, please tell me my trip report.
    P.S. My brother was the CRAZY Bald Guy (or one of them)

email: tjaygrid@hotmail.com
    myspace: myspace.com/jaygrid
    facebook name: thomas jason grider

2. MyKitty

MyKitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Jay............remember me...........Heather..............we talked occasionally..........in PatyO's........around the sexy pool.........?

3. FIREandTAZ

FIREandTAZ Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    HMMMM..well we can say we honestly remember you guys from 3 years ago but we have 4 weeks to go before we are back to BBG or Temptations again....Hope you guys had a good trip....Taz says Hi.....

4. jaygrid

jaygrid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I do remember you, Heather. How are you?

5. jaygrid

jaygrid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IAnd how can I forget my brother from another mother.....what's guys? We had a great time, what I remember. Guess who showed up? Rodney from New York.

6. MyKitty

MyKitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am great and had a wonderful time! and I remember all of my trip..........what a great place............will go back for sure :D

7. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    best

EVER!!!

:bow:

8. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Heah Jay, Three things I remember about your trip. 1st you always look like you were having a good time. 2nd you always had a beer in your hand, no make that two. 3rd you kept trying to steal my wife ( can't blame a boy with good taste) Oh yeah almost forgot there is a 4th,you borrowed $200.00 from me . Tmac

9. jaygrid

jaygrid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Yes I was having a good time. 2. That was never beer.....it was urine samples for my PO. 3. I wasn't trying to steal your wife....I was only going to borrow her. 4. I didn't borrow $200.00 from you...I stole it.

10. Hawaii Islanders

Hawaii Islanders Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :evil: Jay, you were a bad boy and I have the Pictures to prove it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice