Which hotel has fewest british crowd?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by desi_boy, Aug 25, 2011.

1. desi_boy

desi_boy Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NOT hateful towards brit folks, but I have stayed at Temptations for 3 times and all 3 times there were brit sausages in group of 10 to 15. It almost felt like sausage fest. :angrymad:

This time we are staying at GrandOasis, I am hoping that it will have least amount of brit sausages and more spanish people in there.

Anyone been there before?

2. caz-k-ade

caz-k-ade Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

3. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Sausage is just referring to the fact that they are men. It has nothing to do with being British. He was referring to a group of all men. Here in the states, if you are at a bar and it is mostly guys in there, you would say, ''this is a sausage party.''

4. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Up til recently, I was at Temp 4 days a week, now just 1; but in the last year it seems that British tour Companies are selling the hotel to the guys cause it's a "crazy place". I think it was last week, but there was three large groups of all British guys.
    All the hotels I go have Brits in them. Not the best way to pick a resort.

5. desi_boy

desi_boy Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thank you sir :usa1:

6. desi_boy

desi_boy Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed. I been to flamingo and Temp, but crowd in flamingo was mainly either Cuban, Mexican or American....very few Brit.....But at Temp, like you said, it was full of 15 to 20 brit sausages in a group....GO EAGLES :)

7. thongqueen

thongqueen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I find you offensive and rude!!

8. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I find this a weird question. Not sure if its offensive or not but sure leans towards offensive and discriminatory.

9. thongqueen

thongqueen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

err yeah!!!

10. MACLAN

MACLAN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I agree with both of you but I’m not really sure why a travel agent or firm would recommend TTR for a large group of guys? I can see couples, I can see threesomes, foursomes, I can see friends that come with other friends (like 2- 4 people mixed) I can see swingers, swayers, voyeurs but a large group of guys? No, not unless I know that there was going to be a large group of gals there too but you don’t see them either!

I don’t think this is a nationality deal though, I think it’s more of a “I don’t want to be around a large group of drunk single guys that are not getting any so they drink more and cause issues” thing. In that respect I would agree with them too.

At TTR last May there was a large group of guys (not sure what nationality and doesn’t matter anyways), was there issues? Yes a few and one to many. It made us and a few other couples, singles and groups uncomfortable and that was pretty evident.

I think TTR is a great place and most if not all love it, hence the people that have come back for their 15+ visit – that says a lot right there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice