Which clubs, which nights?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rockrgrrrl, Mar 16, 2009.

1. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright guys, I already heard from Henry that I should go to Basic on Friday night. I want to avoid it on Foam Party night anyway.
    Also, I read on Coco Bongo's Spanish site that it is only 750 pesos ($52) to go there from Sun - Wed. So I'll try to go there one of those days.
    Does anyone know what time the booze cruise ends? Fletchy perhaps? Because I booked that for Tues.
    So, my question is, which clubs were off the hook on certain nights? (Not counting concert nights, cuz it looks like we're not having any of those)

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our booze cruise went from 9 to about 2 am....to find out what to do each night, honestly, your best bet is to just read the signs on the clubs to see what is going on that night, should give you the best idea as to what you want to do. Also look at the planes with the signs in the sky, they tell you what's going on too

3. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I booked the cruise with Entertainment Plus. It says it starts at 6:30. Caribbean Carnival. Did I pick the right one? :(

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not sure how that one runs, but I know the one that WE took went to Isla Mujeres, at 9, had a bunch of shows, contests, drinks, buffets etc....it was nuts....try to switch to that one? It departs from Playa Tortuga

5. quaziee

quaziee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    rockrgrrrl, why do you want to avoid the foam party? Is thier something I should know about it?

6. cc_matt

cc_matt Regular Registered Member

Belleville Michigan Freezing my ass off!!!
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have that same question about the foam party. I'm going to the one on thursday at Up and Down (think thats what its called) or maybe hit up dady rock for the sexy body contest that night as well. Lots going on during thursday night.

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guys, foam parties around the world are notorious for being absolutely disgusting. I've never been to one, but know people who have seen people having sex, throwing the condom on the ground after, urinating all in it......not for me, but if you're interested, try it out I guess

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch just covered the reasons why I won't go to a foam party. And Matt, Up & Down inside the Oasis isn't really popular anymore. Most people go to the other clubs. If you really want to go to a foam party, Basic's would be more packed.

10. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So far I have:

Sat – CancunCare party (@ 7, Slices), Playboy Playmate Recruiting Call @ Dady O OR Heaven & Hell @ The City
    Sun - Coco Bongo OR Strip bikini Match at Basic
    Mon - Rockstar Party at Bulldog (unless there's something better)
    Tues - *Booze Cruise* (@ 6:30p, Playa Tortuga)
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri - White Party @ Basic

One of the other nights, either Tues (after booze cruise), Wed, or Thurs - I'll go to The City and to Frogs. Of course, this could change if I find out there's better events going on. Last year I didn't follow my list at all. It's more of an idea than a plan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice